-Kai-

BREAKFAST

Kai Parker x Reader

WARNINGS: smut, fingering, oral (female reviving)

WORD COUNT: 1145

Imagine making Kai breakfast but all he wants to eat is you ;)

The gorgeous smell of bacon wafted into the room as Kai rubbed his eyes and rolled onto his back, staring at the ceiling for a minute before realising that y/n was no longer laying next to him. He turned to the side and checked the time, seeing it was gone 11am. He slipped out of bed and looked for his shirt, but couldn't find it so shrugged and wandered out the room in a pair of tight black boxers and nothing else.

He walked into the kitchen to see y/n with her back to him, flipping over some bacon that was sizzling nicely in a pan. He stopped and admired her ass for a moment before walking up behind her and snaking his arms around her waist. He pressed soft kisses to her neck while mumbling, "Morning, babe." Y/n leant her head back against his chest in bliss, the memories from the night before consuming her.

Kai stood behind her with his hand in her panties, rubbing slow circles on her clit while he nippled and sucked at her exposed collar bone. His hard-on pressed into her barely clothed ass and y/n moaned out in pleasure. He bought his lips to her ear and whispered lowly, "open your eyes, babe. I want you to see how beautiful you are when you come." She opened her eyes to see herself staring back in the bathroom mirror, her knuckles turing white as she clutched onto the cool marble counter. Her bottom lip was clamped between her teeth as Kai slipped two fingers into her, curling then around and pulling them out before repeating the action, his pace increasing slightly every time. Her eyelids dropped again but she was awakened as he gave her a particularly hard thrust. "Keep 'em open babe." He murmured against the soft skin of her neck, leaving a trail of purple marks in his wake. "Fuck, Kai." Y/n moaned out as he hit her g-spot, trying to thrust her hips forward but his free arm kept her securely in place. "Clench those pretty walls around my fingers, babe." Kai whispered seductively in her ear, the words alone causing her walls to tighten around him as the knot in her stomach began to unravel. "Oh my god, Kai. FuCK." She almost screamed as she came all over his fingers. "I love it when you scream my name baby." Kai said lowly, pulling his fingers from her panties and pushing them past her lips, letting y/n swirl her tongue around them and making him groan.

"Kai, stop. I'm making you breakfast." She complained, but make no effort to move from his grip. Kai kept kissing up and down her jugular, his lips pressing against her cheek as he spoke. "I was planning on having you for breakfast, baby."

With that he spun her around and smashed his lips to hers, reaching round her back and turning the stove off. The kiss was full of lust and passion. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck and Kai used her thighs to hoist her up into the counter next to the hob. He stood between her legs and started to grind his crotch into hers as her hands explored his chest. She gasped as he squeezed her ass and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth, fighting hers for dominance and winning. His tongue explored her mouth and he tugged her panties down before balling them up. "We wouldn't want your sister to hear us now, would we?" He whispered as he shoved the panties in her mouth as a gag.

Kai trailed kisses down her neck before making his way to her core. He spread y/n's legs with his hands and held them apart, placing soft, teasing kisses to the insides of her thighs. Muffled sounds of complaints left her lips as Kai kept teasing her. He chuckled slightly at y/n's impatience before placing a feather of a kiss over her clit. He looked up at her while licking a bold stripe from her slit to her slit, swirling his tongue around it before pulling her clit into his mouth. Y/n's muffled moans filled the kitchen and Kai gently bit down on her clit, making her walls clench around nothing. He kept her thighs open as he sucked harshly in her clit and started to tug and nip at his with his teeth. The noises she was making spurred him on even more and he slipped a finger into her soaked core, thrusting slowly and teasingly. Her whine pushed him to add another finger, now curling both to hit her g-spit with every pump. He was still stimulating her clot like crazy, the knot in her stomach tightening with every touch.

Kai decided to add a third finger, to see how far he could push her. Without warning she suddenly let go all over his finger, but he didn't stop. Y/n's moans were non-stop now as he increased his pace before suddenly pulling his fingers out of her and trailing his tongue down to her entrance. He teased her slit for a moment before pushing his tongue in and curling it around, getting a taste of her walls. He used his fingers to rub rough circles on her clit as his tongue started to thrust in and out of her, just as his finger had a moment ago. Y/n's death grip on the kitchen counter was ever-increasing, her knuckles completely white. Kai kept his eyes on her shaking figure as he did his work, admiring her thrown-back head and gorgeous y/e/c eyes which were constantly rolling back into her head. As he tried to increase his speed more her hips began rolling against his mouth, creating a steady and pleasurable rhythm.

Y/n moaned out as loudly as she could with the gag in her mouth as she released again, her legs shaking uncontrollably under Kai's hold. "Fuck baby, you're so wet." Kai moaned against her clit and she suddenly squirted all over Kai'd chest and face. He looked at her with adoration and lust as he bought himself up to eye level with her. "That was so fucking hot." He mumbled against her lips before y/n smashed them against his. She tangled her fingers in his hair and wrapped her legs around Kai's waist, pulling him even closer to her. "That felt amazing." She said as he pulled away. Kai's lips turned up into a smirk as he brushed a lock of her hair behind her eye, mischief filling his features. "I'm only getting started with you, babe."