𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Your POV

You looked at the view in front of your eyes. Watching all those students rushing to school, teachers talking about payments and volleyball club going right into your direction. Wait, what? Panicking you started to moving forward entrance, hoping that no one will approach you this time. But life isn't fair enough to let you existence peacefully.  You took out Nintendo switch hoping that it would help. Playing animal crossing you didn't looked around  which was a big mistake as the boys came closer. Soon enough you also spotted them.

,Maybe they'll go past me, you thought.

,,Hey y/n, do you have a few seconds?,, Kita asked, standing in front of you with Akagi and Omimi.

,No,

,,Sure,,you said to players

,,As we all know you pretty well, since you came to our matches a lot we were hoping that you may like to become our manager, would you?,, They all made puppy eyes, looking at you like some kind of savior. You indeed didn't wanted to do it. They tried to ask you about this for two weeks but avoiding them was your special skill.

,O hell nah, again no words have left your mouth

,,I actually didn't make any clubs yet so I guess it would be pleasure to become your manager,, you said, thinking what the fuck is wrong with your brain.

,,That's amazing! We're looking forward to work with ya'. There's no practice today but tomorrow it starts by 5pm.,, the boys smiled at you and walk into not knowing direction.

,Life is brutal. World I cruel. I am stupid.,

A/N
Guuuuys!
It's my first story and I'm really excited. I also want to apologize for all grammatical mistakes as English is not my first language. But I hope you'll still look forward to read it and enjoy the plot!

Warning!

This story include mature language, smoking, panic attacks and sexual content