15

__________

BACK TO BACK CHAPTERS! :)

__________

Aizawa and Mic walk outside of the school. Aizawa kept his head down mumbling a Hi to any kid to greets him in the hall. Mic, being Mic, was chatting to others kids as he walked by almost forgetting the fact that he should be following Aizawa.

"Hurry up," Aizawa growled, "or I will make you buy a brand knew coffee machine." 

"Okay, Okay, am coming," Mic said running up to him.

The duo exited the school and was greeted with a blast of wind. It was really cold outside and Aizawa had expected it to be warm. Mic's monster hair was staying sturdy in the wind while Aizawa's hair was flowing all over his face.

Aizawa didn't bother moving his hair because his attention was focused on something else. he felt as if something was wrong. Someone needed help. Though he didn't know who. He was so focused he hadn't realized he stopped in his tracks.

"Shota?" 

Aizawa woke up from his daze to Mic waving his hand in front of his face.

"Oh um, Nothing. Lets keep going," 

__________

Aizawa took out his key card and slid open the door. The café was on the left side of the street but for some reason Aizawa's sense were telling him to turn to the right.

"Hizashi! Look," Aizawa said pointing to the body laying at the fence of the school. A pool of blood was forming around the body and the person was becoming more pale as we speak.

"S-Shota! What, how-"

"Hurry UP! Call the old lady to set up a room now. This child Is losing blood quickly and if we don't hurry he won't make it!" 

"O-Oh Okay. What about the coffee?"

"Bitch! Forget the coffee! Seeing this person lying in a pool of blood is enough to wake me up!"

_________

Everything was happening so fast. The attack, the villain, everything. Izuku felt himself laying on a bed. A comfy bed.

Izuku felt things on his arms and legs. His body was aching and he felt sick.

His stomach was hurting so bad when he moved just a little.

Izuku could hear voices all around him but he couldn't make out the words they were saying. 

"Dadzawa! He is waking up! Did my quirk really help him?" A soft voice exclaimed. It sounded like it belong to a little girl but Izuku couldn't figure out who. He also didn't know who Dadzawa was.

"Yes Eri, now calm down. You wouldn't want to scare him." 

The person voice was a gruff low voice. It sounded more masculine then feminine. 

Who are they?

Izuku didn't know what happened but he quickly opened his eyes. Izuku was expecting to be in his bed at home. He didn't know where he was or how he got here. The room was like a hospital. It was big and white and looked really clean.

Izuku didn't like hospitals anymore. Ever since the one he went to lied to him he was afraid more hospitals are gonna like to him.

Kacchan. Where's Kacchan?!?!?

Mom! Dad!

"Hey hey, Calm down. Your safe calm down," The same gruff voice said. 

Before Izuku could do anything he heard the door slam open.

"ZUKU!"

__________

Okay, Hello My Fellow French Fries,

First, Thanks for 550+ followers.

There is 3 chapters left in the book. :(

Am going to be publishing these chapters because I have been working on this book for 6 MONTHS!

Also, I don't know If I said this Already but I have published Photograph- Kagehina a Haikyuu book.

Anyway

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3