Prolouge

3rd Person's POV

It's a beautiful night in Dagrun. Jordan minded his own business alone by making some witchery stuff in front of his small witch hut that he built. It's been such an ordinary day that he went through without any pranks from his friends; Tom, Sonja, Tucker, and Wag. Jordan would be considered the most normal life that Jordan has been through without any distraction or sidetracks from his friends. But lately, he gets lots of weird dreams whenever he is asleep, and it is somehow more like a vision from the future rather than just a typical dream. He decided to ring The Priest yesterday to meet up with him at his Witch Hut to talk about it.

Right now, he's waiting for The Priest to come while making himself busy by making some kinds of new potions and working on some new spells to upgrade his power. While he is busy, he forgets about the promise to The Priest that he wants to talk something in private with him. But Jordan was hoping that The Priest would come. While Jordan is working on the witchery stuff, The Priest has come to his witchery stuff area, and he sees that Jordan is pretty busy with it. The Priest comes up to him, but he stops a few blocks away from Jordan, and he starts to call his name.

"Jordan?" The Priest calls his name from behind.

"Yes? Who is it?" Jordan asks while still focusing on his witchery stuff.

"It's The Priest. You said you want to talk to me privately yesterday," Dec answers, and Jordan starts to get surprised while turning his head quickly to the voice coming from. Then he sees The Priest standing there waiting for him.

"Oh! Sorry, I must have forgotten about the promise that I made to you to talk privately with you," Jordan replied while chuckling to get rid of his awkwardness. He then placed back the potions and spelled ingredients to his golden pouch. Later, he put it back to his wooden chest inside of his hut.

"Uh, follow me then," Jordan spoke while inviting Dec to enter his house to talk behind closed doors. Then, Dec followed Jordan from behind, and he entered Jordan's residence.

They both went to Jordan's living room, then they sat on the chair, and they started to talk about the important things that Jordan wanted to spill.

"So, what do you want to talk to me, my good friend, Jordan?" The Priest asks

"This is about... the future, Priest," Jordan answers in a severe tone.

The Priest, who notices the change of tone and aura, starts to predict that this will be a seriously problematic situation that Jordan wants to talk about.

"What will happen to us in the future, Jordan?" The Priest asks while looking at Jordan in an unpredictable expression.

"It's not 'us,' in the future, but myself, Dec," Jordan mutters, and The Priest went silent.

"You're not going to be stuck in the void, are you?" The Priest asks while trying to guess the future, and he nods.

"How so? How could you know?" The Priest asks while looking at Jordan in curiosity.

"Some dreams that I've never asked for just come and... I have seen... a lot." Jordan answers quietly while looking down.