Chapter 3: "Maybe those bitches do be falling from the sky"

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. Previously on Chapter 2 .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

When they reach the location, Red, who arrived at the area five minutes earlier than them, is suddenly shocked when he sees the ocean.

"What the heck..." Red mutter while looking at six people floating in the ocean.

"What, Red? What did you find?!" X33N asked impatiently.

Red points his finger towards the sea while still in shock, then X33N looks at where Red's finger is telling, and when X33N looks at the ocean, he gets shocked too.

"What the hell..." X33N mutters while looking at the six people floating in the ocean without consciousness.

The others also see where Red's finger is pointing, then they are shocked to see there are six people floating in the ocean in an unconscious state.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!?!!

→🦋☽💫☽🦋→

3rd Person's POV

When everyone sees the six mysterious people floating in the ocean in an unconscious state, X33N and his friends know what to do. The mission is to help the six still floating in a cold condition.

X33N, Jordan, Krinios, Altrive, and Red begin to put on their enchanted diamond boots with the enchantment frost walk II. After that, they then ran towards those people while the shoes they were wearing formed an ice path. When X33N, Jordan, Krinios, Altrive, and Red approached the people, the five of them scattered. When they split up, they started to circle to prevent the six people from being separated. When the loop made with the ice path is complete, Eret and Kara start climbing while launching the oak boat they made on the ice after X33N, Jordan, Krinios, Altrive, and Red run towards the six people.

As their distance drew closer, Eret and Kara began positioning themselves to fall between the six without hitting them. At the same time, Eret prepared a birch boat for extra rescue. Then, they both landed in the middle of the people, and they started to board the people to their ship. They put the remaining two in the extra birch boat that Eret brought in case there was insufficient space.

When everything is loaded, on reflex, Red jumps off the ice path and lands onto the birch ship, ideally in a seated position. At the same time, the ice path created by X33N, Jordan, Krinios, Altrive, and Red started to crack and melt. X33N, Jordan, Krinios, and Altrive immediately ran back to the mainland. At the same time, X33N, Jordan, Krinios, and Altrive formed a new ice path due to the enchantment of their diamond boots. Eret, Kara, and Red pedal their ship towards the mainland from behind. Eret, Kara, and Red followed the four of them.