FIFA

I sat on the couch with an Xbox controller in my hand, screaming into the microphone on the headset at the people who continued to shoot me.

“YA FUCKIN’ IDIOTS! FUCK YE ALL!” I yelled, shooting at someone from behind what looked to be an abandoned box car in a post-apocalyptic freight yard. Loud music filled my head phones as the screen announced my defeat. I threw my headphones down and set the controller on the table. I walked away and got a beer from the kitchen. I came back into the living room and switched the game from Call of Duty to the latest FIFA game. I heard my boyfriend’s keys clanging together as he unlocked the front door. The door swept open and he came inside, escaping from the harsh winter outside.

"Whatcha up to love?" He asked, sitting next to me. "Playin’ FIFA." I responded, sitting on my knees. "I see." He smiled. "Why’re ye wearin’ me jersey?" He asked. "Mine’s in the wash." I answered, pausing the game momentarily to give him a small peck on the lips. He smiled. "I missed ye today." "I missed ye too." I replied, leaning back to sit closer to him, only to hunch forward again, trying to score. "What’s this?" He asked almost impertinently as he caught the thin elastic string of my panties with his middle finger. "I’d think ye’d know exactly what they are, considering how many pairs of mine ye’ve ripped off of me." I answered. He smirked. He unhooked his finger and sat back again. "I meant, why’re ye wearin’ ‘em?" He asked. I looked over to him with a tight-lipped smile. "Ye little tease." He said, shaking his head. "It wasn’t on purpose. I swear on my life. They were just the first thing I pulled out of the drawer." I said, scoring a goal against the computer I was playing. "Oi! Eyes on the tellie." I scolded, seeing him look me up and down. "Relax babe. I’m just admiring what’s mine." He said, placing his hand on the small of my back. "Not tonight baby." I told him, finishing the game. "But I was so lookin’ forward to seein’ ye naked in me bed." He mumbled. "Were ye now?" I asked. "Yes I was." He replied. "What was it ye wanted to do?" I asked. "So many things my love, so many things." He answered. "Show me." I said, running my fingers through his hair. "My sexy Irishman." He smirked and kissed up my neck. "Mmm I like the sound of dat ." He said, picking me up and taking me upstairs.

"Yer gonna be a shakin’, moanin’ mess when I’m done with ye." He said, crawling over me. "Is dat right?" I asked. "Let’s find out, yeah?" He said, pulling my jeans off and discarding my tank top. He pulled off the thong and a teased with my folds. "Yes." I breathed, my muscles contracting. "Ye like dat Princess? Ye like it when Daddy plays with yer pussy?" He teased. "Oh yes! God yes. Oh my God." I moaned. "More! Please!" He thrust a finger in and I whimpered. "More baby! Please!" I begged. He thrust in another finger and I rocked my hips forward. "I can’t take anymore." I warned. "Yes ye can. Remember New York? Ye were beggin’ me fer four. And ye almost took me entire hand." He said, curling his fingers up and pushing in a third. I let out a loud, guttural moan and tangled my fingers in his hair once again. "I’m gonna cum!" I whimpered. "Do it baby. Cum fer daddy, princess." He said, curling his fingers again. "Fuck!" I cried, releasing and leaning back against the headboard in an attempt to catch my breath.

"Woah darlin’. Ye squirted." He chuckled. The satisfied smirk on his face was enough to make my knees shake. He licked the remains of my orgasm off his fingers and my inner thighs before licking a bold line up the center of my core. "Mmmm yeah." I moaned. "Yer still drippin’ princess." He chuckled. "Because ye haven’t fucked me yet." I replied. "Is dat what ye want? Ye want daddy to fuck ye?" He teased. "Yes! Please Daddy." I whimpered. "Okay baby." He smirked, thrusting himself into my soaking center. "Oh Daddy!" I yelled. "Yes my love?" He asked, caressing my cheek as he slowly made sweet, passionate love to me. "Ye feel so good." I mumbled, losing myself in a euphoric spin cycle. His dreamy, unhurried thrusts made me dizzy with delight. "Kiss me." And he did. He pressed his lips against mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. "Princess." He sighed. "Yer cummin’. Fuck baby." He held my hips and continued to steadily rock his pelvis against mine until he released and we collapsed on top of each other.

"Whaddya think babe? Better than FIFA?" He chuckled. "Well, until Cristiano Ronaldo shows up at my door and we fall in love, I’ve got my sexy Irishman." I answered, kissing him again. He smiled. "Yeah, ye do." He said.

Credit ~ justniall-iimagines