Blowjob at a party

You’ve been at this party for way too long and Niall has been teasing you all night. A little kiss on the neck as he walks past you headed to the kitchen for another round. A sly caress down the side of your breast as he’s talking about the fight he’s going to watch tomorrow with his friends. The way his hand grabs the belt loop of your jeans and pulls you back into him. The way he subtly grinds into your ass as you are trying to show one of his friends the silly picture you took together at their last party. The way he gives you the raised eyebrow smirk as your eyes lock across the room. He even adds the slight nod that he knows makes you crazy.

You’ve spent most of the night trying to ignore him and the “feelings” you are having about him. You are headed towards the kitchen when he suddenly grabs your arm and yanks you into the hallway. He pulls you flush against him and breathes into your ear, “the things I’m going to do to you when we get home.”

You’ve had enough. You know he’s teasing you, doing all the things he knows make you want him. It’s time to call his bluff. “Really babe, why wait til we get home? Come on now, I can’t wait.”

You take his slim hips in your hands and guide him slowly into the bedroom. His eyes go wide and he starts to get flustered,” hey baby, I was just playin, we can’t do anything here. Don’t be ridiculous”.

You push him further into the room and shut the door. One of Niall’s friends is passed out on the bed. He doesn’t stir with all the noise you’ve been making so you decide to go for it. Add this to the list of the crazy things that cute sexy blonde boy has gotten you to do. You smile up at him as you push him on the bed beside his friend.

Niall is panicking now. He whispers urgently, “what are you doing? We can’t do anything here! John is right there, what if he wakes up?” He leans up on his elbows and tries to sit up. 

That’s not happening. You push him down by his shoulders and climb onto his lap. You place a soft kiss on his pale pink lips and run your hands slowly down his chest until you feel him relax under you. ”I guess he’ll see just how lucky you are.”

Just as you reach for the button on his jeans his phone rings, the ringtone suggesting it’s management. You pause for a moment as he pulls the damn thing out of his pocket. He’s going to answer and now you are pissed. Your hands rip open the button on his jeans and the zipper comes down. You reach inside and start to rub his dick.

He scowls darkly at you as his free hand grasps yours and holds it still. He carries on a short conversation about an upcoming schedule change. You can feel him hardening beneath your hand and you know you have him. You fight his grip and manage to get your hand under his boxers. His breath hitches and his voice sounds strained as he tells whoever is on the line that he will make a note of it, and that he needs to go. He ends the call and nervously glances at his friend who is still dead to the world.

He gives a small shrug and moves his hand to your head. “You want it so bad baby, go ahead, it’s all yours, but let’s make it quick yeah?”

You grin at him and pull his jeans and boxers down just enough to allow you free access to what you’ve been craving all night.

His erection springs free and you grip him with your hand and slowly feed him to yourself. You keep your eyes locked on his as you begin bobbing your head up and down just the way you know he likes. He leans back, ruffling his hair with his hand, “Yeah, just like that.”

You swivel your hand on him and work his tip with your mouth and tongue. His stomach clenches and you know he’s getting close. You groan into him creating vibrations that make him whine. “I’m so close, you feel so fucking good.”

At that moment John begins to stir next to the two of you. You immediately try to pull back in an attempt to save your dignity. Niall’s hand grips into your hair and he shakes his head at you and growls, “No way are you stopping now. Finish what you started. I don’t give a fuck if the entire house comes in to watch at this point.” He thrusts himself into your mouth encouraging you to continue. You start moving again nervously keeping your eyes on the once again sleeping person beside you. You realize quickly that he’s out and concentrate on the task at hand. Your eyes land on this man writhing beneath you, his eyes closed, his face flushed, and his mouth grimacing as if he’s in pain. One hand in your hair the other gripping his own. He is so beautiful, you feel turned on just at the sight of him, knowing that you are the cause of so much pleasure. He makes you want to give him your best always. You slowly swirl your tongue around his tip increasing the pressure with your hand. You can feel his whole body jerking as he releases down your throat with a loud groan. You milk him through his high and press light kisses on him making him jump and grab your shoulders bringing your mouth to his. He pulls back and gazes into your eyes, “you are so good at that, you don’t even know. You’re going to be the death of me someday. Can’t believe you did that with my mate right here, you dirty girl. c’mon now, let me make you feel good.” His hands reach for the button on your jeans.

You scoff and push them away, “no way babe. As much as I want you right now there is no way I can do that with another person in the room. I appreciate the offer, and believe me, you will be taking care of me when we get home, but for now, let’s go join the party.”

"I think it’s time to call it a night. I suddenly feel hungry. Let’s go say our good-byes so I can get you home and have my favorite meal." he wiggles his eyebrows at you and he’s just so silly you can’t help but roll your eyes and laugh at him. He puts himself back together and stands up, leading you out of the room.

You take his hand, practically running to get out of the house, “you’re so dumb, but I can’t wait. I hope you aren’t super hungry, it won’t take long.”

He gives you his trademark smirk, “Oh I’m starving, and I intend to have seconds and maybe thirds and fourths.

And he did.