◣3◥

Thank you for reading this! 
I love you guys comments!
There might be grammar mistakes, I hope you won't mind. 

:D

Terushima looks at his phone, wondering if Daishou would come.

He ask him if he wanted to hangout again like last time but at different place. He kind of wanted to spend time with him and learn more about him.

He waits and sees Daishou with his service dog, and waved at him.

If Terushima remembered, it was Daishou's mother service dog. She was in the hospital due to some reasons so he was now taking care of the dog. He made sure that if the dog was working he would ask to pet him.

He was wearing a very nice casual outfit with green and black matching him.  While he was wearing ripped jeans and a black sweater with a yellow smiley face on it.

"Hey! Sorry if I was late! She wasn't budgeting to leave...."

Elsa barked at him.

"Oh, it's  fine!"

"So? What now Mr. gentlemen?"

"Well I was wondering if would you go to the new mall with me??"

"........." Daishou didn't say anything but sigh.

"sure.... why not? "

"YAY!" Terushima said happily as he smiled at him. He took his hand and lead the way.

They went to the mall and it was huge. 

They found a map and decide where to go.

Terushima and Daishou first went to the arcade. Terushima told him that he wanted to beat him and show his skills. Daishou totally accept his challenge.

Terushima decide to add a twist and told him if the loser lost they would pay to eat.

They played Mario Kart to Street Fighters. They both were terrible and it was neck on neck to win the bet.

The last game was Dance Dance Revolution. They both pick a random song and the song soon started.

Daishou wasn't doing well and kept messing up the moves. While Terushima wasn't messing up but doing well instead.

Daishou stared at him, seeing how he was doing well and got mesmerize by his dancing. 

He lost to him and had to pay up the bet they both made. They went to the food court and got pizza. They found spot and stay quiet. They didn't say anything as they ate.

"So....uh.... I honestly  don't know what to talk about....." Terushima said truthfully and Daishou laughed at him.

"Well you invited me and I accepted it." He said and drank his soda.

"Oh yeah! All of my friends left me!" Terushima said acting all sad. He placed a hand on his chest for the dramatic effect.

"Where do you want to go next?"

"Hmm, maybe... Hot Topic?..."

"That shop?  Alright..."

"We don't have to go...."

"I won't mind."

They finish eating and left to Hot topic.