◣1◥

Tell me if I made any grammar or mistake I don't mind!

"Why I am even here?"  Daishou thought and looked at the person in front of him.

Terushima Yuji, captain of Johzenji high school. 

He doesn't even know how or when they became friends but it just happen. Now they both eating at diner, and now they are "hanging out".

But since he bump him into to him again, and he somehow got here.

"So did you decide what to eat? I am getting a sandwich with orange juice." The blond asked smiling at him while his tongue piercing showed. 

"Yeah... A cheeseburger with fries... and vanilla milkshake.." Daishou looked up from the menu and started to stare at his piercing.

"Cool!" Terushima said smiling at him. Daishou felt uneasy but he only came not trying to be rude to him. And since he never went out with strangers.

"I am guessing you are wondering why are you here?"

Terushima said smiling cheeky, catching him off guard.

"Did you read my mind? Or what?" Daishou shot back but nodded in agreement.

"Well you see we both are captains from two interesting team and uhh that it.... I-I mean I have another reason....." He said quietly looking away.

Daishou just gave him uninteresting look, Before he said something snarky back.

"Oh my god... Well I only came since there was food." He finger-gun pointed at him.

Terushima laughed at what he said and Daishou gave him a mini smirk. A waitress came by and got there orders. 

They talked about stuff while waiting for the food to come. Terushima asked Daishou question about himself but really Daishou didn't really want talk about himself and instead asked him question too.  

"You the middle child?"

"Yep! Two younger sibling and the oldest are twins! What about you, Daishou?" 

"Only child.. But I have pets..."

"Really? Lucky! I can't have pets but I have pet goldfish, his name is fishy."

Daishou laughed at him. Tersuhima face slowly turn red but he told his reason.

"I was seven when I named him!!!"

"Yeah? but why?  fishy?"

"My sibling told me the name was good... Anyway what about you???" Terushima said childishly yelling at him as he pouted.

Daishou gave him smile.

"I have dog which is my mom service dog, her name is Elsa-"

"Isn't that from the movie? Frozen-"

"My mom also have pet parrot name honey and I have pet snake."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Oh I wasn't paying attention!"  Daishou said smiling at him cheekily.

"Thank you for answering my question!" Terushima said happily replying back

"Your welcome!" 

Soon waitress came by with there food. They both looked amazed at the food and thanked the waitress. They soon begin to eat.