Christmas

Outside of the brick townhouse in London, a snow storm was blowing. The flurries creating something similar to a tornado out in the cold as the Elliot's and Draco slept.

Bianca's room was cozy. She had a pink comforter wrapped around her sleeping body tightly. Her room was painted a pale yellow and had many paintings of flowers hanging around the walls. Her quiet breathing filled the room, making all seem peaceful. 

Of course her parents had made Draco sleep in the guest room. It was all grey and white. Comforting, cool colors.

That night the snow buried them into a warm burrow of happiness, knowing tomorrow would be Christmas.

*****

The excitement was too much for Bianca to bare. She leapt out of bed, placing her feet on the cold floor, and shivered. It was freezing. She pulled back the drapes to look outside, and saw a beautiful winter wonderland. Every inch of the complex was covered in white fluffy snow. She squealed excitedly.

Rushing down the creaky stairs, she saw their beautiful tree flooding with presents. She skipped into the guest bedroom. Shaking Draco awake, she was bubbling with happy energy.

"Draco, come on! Wake up! It's Christmas!" She squealed excitedly.

"It's still early, Bianca. Wake me up again in an hour." He buried his into his pillow again. Bianca sighed and started pulling at his arm.

"I'm pretty sure you have presents too. My parents seem to love you." His head perked up at this. She wasn't sure if it was the the presents part, or that her parents loved him, but either way that woke him up.

"I have no idea why though. You are absolutely dreadful." She faked rolled her eyes. Draco grabbed his pillow and whacked her with it.

"Hey! I'm going to go steal your presents now." She ran out of there, into the living room. Draco laughed and pulled on his shirt before going out.

Her parents were coming down the stairs tiredly as Bianca started up a pot of coffee. She poured it for her parents and Draco, and poured herself hot chocolate. Marie Elliot sat down on the couch and pushed aside her red hair as her husband sat next to her. 

Bianca positioned herself in front of the armchair Draco was sitting in, leaning her head back on his knee. They spent the next hour opening their presents and laughing. Bianca served everyone more hot chocolate along with snicker doodle cookies.

The snow kept falling and they moved on to board games, Bianca always winning and Draco getting upset and flipping the game board over. She laughed after winning again as he flipped the board.

"You are such a sore loser!" She giggled.

"It's not fair that always win." He said faking a pouty face. She flicked his forehead and he gasped. He hadn't been expecting that. 

Bianca laughed. It sounded like bells ringing, or a soft piano playing. It just sounded cheerful. After a little, she went to get ready for dinner. Draco and her would be going to a restaurant for Christmas, as a COUPLE. Merry Christmas to them.