Hogsmede

A.N

The picture above is what Bianca is wearing. Just wanted to let you know. If she is wearing an outfit I based off an actual picture i will put it up there, or like something like that.

- Pickles<3

The first week of school was simple. Bianca and Malfoy got along well, better than she expected in fact. Sharing a bedroom wasn't bad either. Soon enough the first weekend for Hogsmede came quickly. And of course they and Mina and Blaise were going.

Saturday morning, Bianca got up and showered before changing into her outfit. Light wash jeans, a white T-shirt, white trainers, and a green flannel. For her hair she threw it up into a ponytail, and for accessory she grabbed her black purse and a pair of sunglasses.

Malfoy got up while Bianca was doing her makeup. She thought she saw a flicker of a smile when he saw her, but pushed the thought out of her mind..

After breakfast, the four of them started on the road towards the little village. Mina was wearing a white knit sweater, blue high waisted fabric shorts, and thigh high black high heeled boots. Blaise wore a gray sweater and black jeans. Then Draco wore one of his signature black suits, which Bianca had to admit looked good on him.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Mina asked as she matched the fast pace of her best friend. Bianca shrugged.

"Honeydukes? I want some candy," Bianca responded after a minute. She saw her friend briefly nod before continuing towards the little village.

When they entered the tiny shop, packed with students, the four of them split up, Mina with Blaise, and Draco with Bianca. The two of them wandered around the crowded building, breathing in the sweet smells of the sugar.

"What do you want from here?" said the deep voice of Malfoy from behind her.

Bianca pulled a few sweets off the shelves. Chocolate frogs, sugar quills, and licorice wands.  Malfoy laughed at all the candy in her arms.

"I'll pay for it Elliot. How would I look if I didn't?" He said as she brought out a black purse when they went up to the check out counter. 

After paying, Bianca went outside with Malfoy to wait for Blaise and Mina. There was an awkward silence between them. Trying to fill it she said, "Thanks, you know for paying."

Malfoy shrugged. Thankfully Mina came out holding Blaise's hand.

"Come on. Lets get a butterbeer at the Three Broomsticks," Mina said, letting go of Blaise's hand and interlocking her arm with Bianca's, already pulling her along towards the little pub.

The bar was cramped with people, all drinking and talking loudly. All the noisy and obnoxious chatting made Bianca's head pound. She put one hand to her temple as she sat down, Blaise and Malfoy going to get their drinks. She closed her eyes and breathed in the butterscotch and vanilla aroma from the table next to her's. Blinking her eyes open the lights seemed brighter but her headache had faded somewhat.

"Well now that they're gone, what do you think of Malfoy?" She heard Mina say from beside her. Bianca furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean? I mean, he's pretty nice, if you don't make fun of him or anything. Why though?" Bianca answered. The question confused her. Was Mina talking about how he was a deatheater, or just in general?

"Oh my god. You don't know what I mean do you? For shit's sake. I meant is he a good kisser?" Bianca blue eyes went wide. Her shoulders tensed, and her face went bright red.

"What? Uh, I don't know. We, uh, haven't, like, kissed or anything." Bianca fiddled with the ends of her flannel. 

"Really? I just kinda assumed. Like he's always staring at you." Mina looked to the side where the two boys were coming back with four butterbeers. Mina winked at Bianca and turned to grab the drink from Blaise's hands.

Draco saw her blush when she took the mug from his hands. He smirked when she awkwardly took a sip, and got the foam on her upper lip. She looked up, blinking. He could tell she felt embarrassed as she brought her small hand to check her lips.

"Is there something else on my face?" she asked, noticing his eyes on her face. Draco quickly shook his head, turning his eyes onto his cup in embarrassment. Bianca switched her gaze to the window behind Mina's head. Embarrassment poisoned the group, as the awkwardly finished their butterbeers.

After they finished, Mina and Bianca went back to the castle to hang out, while Blaise and Draco stayed behind to take care of some "Business", as they described it. Bianca felt content as she walked happily back to the castle.

A.N

Okay so this chapter is more of a filler. I wanted to hint at something is the next chapter. So this day is probably around Saturday September 14, and the next week, September 15-22 is Bianca's birthday week (I think it's gonna be the 22nd), so like, obviously something's gonna happen. Love you guys

-Pickles <3