Part 12 | I Can't Believe It

Yoongi's perspective :

"Hush." I say her to stay quite as I lift her up into my arms.

Oh. She's kind of... heavy. Looks like she's eating alot after coming here.

"WhaT aRe yoU dOing?" She asks me.

"You can't sleep on the couch, because I'll be sleeping there. There's no space left in Tae and Joon's room. So, I'll sleep on the couch. You go and sleep on your bed." I say as I walk in the direction of her room, with her in my arms.

It's nice and all of me for lifting her like she's a baby, and I'm her father. But, my hands are about to faint. I should hurry up.

"Hyah!" I go nearer to her messy bed and throw her onto that.

To my horror this brat doesn't leave my shirt collar and is quite strong to pull me along with her onto the bed.

What the-

She isn't as kind as I thought. She likes making people suffer. Especially me. She's making me suffer doing this to me.

Why must you do this to me?

Her eyes remains closed as I stay on top of her. I'm not touching her though. My elbows are supporting me from falling onto her. I can feel her breath hitting my nose. I hitch my breathe in the fear of my breathe hitting her face. If she wakes up, I'm doomed.

Her eyelashes shine, with the shiny mascara sticked to them. There's only little makeup on her face, but still she looks so beautiful.

Don't look lower Yoongi. DON'T.

I close my eyes immediately and push myself off her, out of the bed, slowly getting rid of her hand from my collar. I seriously don't want to look even at her lips because I don't know what I'll do next. I take the blanket and cover her body, leaving the face exposed. I'm not as cruel as her to make her suffer without letting her breathe. Like she did to me.

I walk out of her room exhaling and fall on the couch recollecting the images of the just happened incident. I slowly drift into the sleep with a smile on my face.

Y/n's perspective :

"I can't believe this." I say for the 20th time, brisk walking around the kitchen, because I seriously can't believe myself.

"What's wrong with you crackhead? Stop overreacting and tell us what happened." Tae says.

"Bro. Why am I like this? I got drunk yesterday and I made Yoongi feed me and after that I made him carry me to my bed. And the worse, I pulled him onto my bed when he tried to put me down!" I say.

"You did what?" Joon shouts.

"I know right. I can't believe myself." I say, holding my forehead.

"I too can't believe you y/n. I can't believe lazy y/n is turning into a horny y/n." Tae says, munching on his breakfast.

"wHaT? STFU. That's not- I didn't do it on purpose. I was drunk, damn it!"

"Yeah, and you have your lover holding you."

"Tae. ISTG. Don't irritate me. First of all I was worried that I showed up in that dress. I still remember the way he looked at me, when I rushed into the living room like that. And, second of all, THIS." I say banging the dining table hard, with my palm in frustration.

"Hey, who said you didn't look good yesterday? I was kind of shocked you dressed up so good, without any of our advices." Joon says.

"Wait- really?" I ask him, not believing his words.