Part 07 | Realization

I know i'm early. 😷

Y/n's perspective :

"Hey! You wore that last time. It's my turn now. You just can't take it like that." Namjoon shouts at Taehyung trying to pull a watch from Taehyung's hand.

"Please let me borrow this for this one time. I promise I'll let you wear it from next time."

"This is not fair Tae. You say this every single time." Namjoon says.

"I told you~ This will be the last time." Tae whines.

"Ugh! FINE." Namjoon sighs in defeat.

"Haha, I can't believe you guys fight over a watch every single time." I say.

"You don't talk. It's all because of you. That day, you brought this watch saying, you won this on some lucky draw or something and this watch effortlessly looked awesome. When we asked whom you're going to give to, you told both of us to share this. How can you think two people can share a single watch?" Namjoon says in a furious tone.

"Hey, I've would've kept it for myself if it's a women's watch. I can't decide on one between you two and that's why I told both of you to share it. It implies that I love you both equally." I say, winking at them.

"Yes! And, I love you too!" Tae says.

Namjoon grimaces us as we both laugh. Tae, then nudges him.

"Whaaat? Aren't you gonna tell us, you love us too?" Tae says.

"Stop it Tae. Don't act like a kid." Joon rolls his eyes and stands up.

"Wait, you're not going anywhere, until you say, you love us both." I block his way and cross my hands.

He blinks his eyes in frustration and sighs.

"I don't understand how I am still friends with you weirdos. You're lucky that I love you both." He says annoyingly.

Wide grins appear on our both faces, as we look at Joon with a proud smile. He rolls his eyes once again, but we can clearly see a tiny smile quirking up at the corner of his lips, as he walks away from us into his room. I sit down beside Tae on the couch.

"So, tell me.. how're things with Yoongi going on?" He ask me all of a sudden.

"What do you mean.. things with Yoongi..?"

"Oh, look at our innocent pig. Don't act dummy. I know, you know what I mean."

"Um.. okay.. may be I do. But, it's not what you think.. We're just friends."

"Uh huh? Should I trust you?"

"Stop it Tae! We literally, just got back together.. I mean, as friends and you can't expect us to date already. AND, I bet he doesn't see me that way."

"You told me that he used to call you dumb, back then, right?"

"Yeah.. why you asking that now?"

"Because, that's one hundred percent true. You really are so dumb. I can clearly see the way he blushes, whenever I take your name. I still remember, the way he looked at you, when you came out of your room to drink water. He looked like a pure romeo, who's madly in love."

"..wha.. what are you saying Tae..?"

"Wait- let me correct it. You're not one hundred percent dumb. You are damn two hundred percent dumb or even three hundred percent dumb. You still didn't get what I'm saying?"

"Hey! That's not what I mean duffer! I just can't believe that.. I mean, what you told about Yoongi sounds so unreal. Because, I know him. He isn't the type to let out any emotions."