Chapter 2

The two cars git near the crash area. Mater, the tow truck, asks "Uh Lightning, What is that thing?" The red car we now know was Lightning reply's saying "I'm not sure. I will say it looks like a U.F.O kinda." They continued to drive to the area. When they got there they saw something they never seen before.

Din woke up, moaning in pain while he was at it. He didn't know how long it had been sense they crashed and he was very sore. "Ugh this ship need to really be fixed....wait Kid?" He quickly looked around to see where the kid was. The Child's pod was near by but he wasn't inside and he wasn't in the room where they slept. Din soon saw that the door was open. He steps out and adjusts his eye to the blaring sun. There was nothing around him, just a lot of sand and little foot prints. Plus things which look like tire marks. Din decided to follow the marks.

On the other side of the ship was the two cars who found The Child and decide to get a closer look away from the sun. They had no idea what The Child was or is. It was alien to them. To The Child, these cars were weird looking. With eyes and mouths. "This kid is cute McQue-" Mater was cut off by the shot of a blaster. It was Mando with blaster in hand and it was pointed right at them. The Child runs over to Mando wanting to be picked up and carried.

"Woah! Calm down, we mean no harm." Lightning says trying to make the mysterious man put down his gun. "How do I know I can trust you?" Asks Mando now holding The Child in one of his arms. "McQueen is that what I think it is?" Mater suddenly asked in shock. "Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a human. I thought those were myths but they actually exist!" McQueen reply's. "Ok, what is going here? Who are you two?" Asked Mando though it sounded more like a demand. "Well I'm Lightning McQueen and this is my friend Mater." "Hello human!" Mater says happily. Mando slowly puts down his blaster. "Mind telling me where I am?" Mando needed answers and so he decided talking to these two cars weren't bad options. The red one, which he now knows as Lightning McQueen looked so interesting to Din.

"Of course friend, you're in the best place on Earth! Welcome to Radiator Springs!"

Here's a slighting longer chapter with more action. You're welcome Dray. Well good night/day!
-Rosa