Chapter 1

Starts off after Episode 3
Feel free to play the music while reading

Din took off in the slightly ok Razor Crest. The Child was asleep and feed well earlier that day. Mando was very exhausted from today's work but it was all worth it because he got the information he needed. Thinking about what just happened earlier makes him think about the other mandalorian type that Bo Katan has informed him about. Everything was peaceful until an alarm went off. This alarm caught Din off guard due to him being lost in thought. The Child woke up due to the blaring sound of the alarm and the harsh red light. Mando got straight to work to fix the problem. Sadly the problem was unfixable because they're currently stuck in space.

Luckily a planet is near by and that's where Mando was headed. The planet was called 'Earth Vroom Vroom'. Not many people know about this planet because the creatures there have no space ships.

The speed was picking up due to the Razor Crest falling down quickly. Some parts were starting to catch on fire also which wasn't good news at all. The Child hid himself in his pod and was secretly hoping it will save him. Mando did everything in his power to help the ship slow down but it wasn't enough. Shortly after they crashed landed in the desert. Mando was knocked out cold.

What they didn't know is that two car like beings saw them crashing downwards and were near the crash landing site.

"...Please tell me you just saw that..." said one figure. He looked like a race car. All in red with stickers all over his body and the numbers 95 in bold. He also had quite a few lightning bolts around his body too. Next to him was a tow truck. He was in brown and some parts of him were rusted.  "Dang gum, yes I did see that my friend." The tow truck replied.

"Do you think we should go and see what it was?" The tow truck asked. "Yes, yes I do Mater. Let's go!" The red race car exclaimed. Off they went, driving down the desert sand to get a close look at what fell from the sky. The race car may if not knew it then but his whole life was about to change.

I want to apologize about this. This is a joke by the way. Also please make sure you are caught up with Mandalorian season 2 because there will be spoilers. Also I did make the cover for this book. Anyway, have a good day/night!
-Rosa