Nice to Meet You... Or Not

Aritzia woke up the following day with several questions going through her head. Is Abraxas as terrible as Katherine made him out to be? Or is Katherine overreacting? Pushing the questions aside Aritzia had to get ready for her second day of classes. Rummaging through her dresser she threw on her house robe and put on some black sneakers before heading towards the Great Hall for breakfast.

Once she entered the Great Hall she scanned the room for Katherine and found her sitting next to Mica and Ophelia. Aritzia sat down next to them before grabbing some toast and butter to enjoy before classes start. "Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" asked Ophelia. "You could say that,... anyways do any of you have History of Magic or DADA today?" "I have History of Magic with you" said Mica. Aritzia was glad she knew another person in one of her classes, allowing herself to become less tense.

Once Aritzia and Mica finished breakfast they headed to History of Magic together. When they arrived, Aritzia noticed the middle aged professor was overly excited to teach his class. "Good morning class! I'm Professor Binns and I will be teaching you the History of Magic this year." Although Professor Binns was a nice man, his class was utterly boring and dull. Almost every student was asleep or talking to their friends when he was done with his lesson. Aritzia quickly left the class and headed towards DADA which she was the most excited for.

Rushing towards DADA she got there on time only by mere minutes. Stepping into the classroom, the atmosphere in the DADA classroom was different from the other classes she previously had. The room was quite large, with a total of eight tables and large stained glass windows bringing in natural light. Looking around in amusement at the room, Aritzia almost forgot class was about to begin and she had to take a seat.

"Aritzia sit here with us,"a voice yelled out. Turning to the voice, Aritzia noticed it was Abraxas and his group of friends. Walking to their table, Aritzia sat between Abraxas and a tall boy with dark brown wavy hair. His features were chiseled, much like Abraxas but had a softer aspect to them. He seemed really composed and mature for his age Aritzia thought.

Aritzia then turned to the boy, "Hi, I'm Aritzia Carter." Instead of saying anything in return, the boy just smirked at her, making her feel slightly uncomfortable. Before she could ask for his name, Abraxas introduced her to the other boys that were there. " Roldophus Lestrange, Evan Rosier, Theodore Dolohov, and Elio Avery." They all smiled at her aside from the boy who ignored her previously. "Oh and that's Tom Riddle, he's rather quiet," muttered Abraxas. Aritzia quickly caught on that all the boys were quite handsome, however Tom Riddle was definitely the most handsome out of them all.

A short chubby man walked into the classroom abruptly and introduced himself. "Good morning class I'm Professor Slughorn and welcome to Defense Against the Dark Arts." The class was pretty entertaining if Aritzia was being honest, they learned the spell Lumos which creates light from your wand. All the students were yelling Lumos and the classroom became extremely bright and beautiful full of sparks of light. Surprisingly the boys at her table were pretty fun to be around, they laughed a lot and were really friendly to her. Well aside from Tom Riddle, he was oddly quiet for a kid their age. "Aritzia look at this," said Lestrange waving his wand and creating a long streak of light. Aritzia laughed and had enjoyed her time in class with them.

Once class ended, it was time for lunch at the Hall. Since Aritzia was with Abraxas and the rest of the boys she decided to walk to lunch with them. "Aritzia," someone yelled from across the hall. Aritzia turned and saw that it was her ginger friend, Katherine. "Let's go eat together," Kat suggested. "Oh, sure... it was nice hanging out with you guys," Aritzia waved goodbye to the boys and left to the Hufflepuff table. Little did she know a certain dark haired boy was watching her closely as she left.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading another chapter of my book! I hope you enjoyed it. :)