The X Beautiful X Truth

W A R N I N G: LAST CHAPTER EVERYONE!

Note: There's an Epilogue after this, and the things I want to say to everyone. Please stay tuned! 

'italics' means thoughts of a person or an animal or tree, also used for emphasising. Animals and trees don't necessarily talk, but can be understood by Sayomi as she only translates them. 

"Normal" writing is obviously for normal writing.

'Bold italics' is when a person with blood lust, or something really dark is spoken. It just heightens tension. 

*insert japanese word* - a japanese word that has a meaning which will appear as an *asterisked word* that will contain the meaning of it. 

-----Chapter 12: The X Beautiful X Truth

          A flash of a painful memory made Sayomi jolt up from her sleep. She couldn't breathe. For a few moments, time seemed to have stopped. It took her a couple of minutes to calm down and breathe back to reality. Peering around the room she was in, she analysed her surroundings for any danger. Sayomi stared at the white curtains dancing while the wind from the opened window pushed it towards inside. 

Ugh, Sayomi thought in frustration, falling down on the surface of the tender mattress, it's just the wind.

As it was only just the blowing of the wind and the faint sounds of the curtains, Sayomi began to recall from what had happened before. She remembered the flames circling her, and Netero standing before her. However, she could just faintly remember the old man carrying her and whispering to her. Sayomi didn't remember what exactly he had whispered, but she knew it was something important for some reason. It was then that she remembered she had almost spent the night with that horrid abominable snowman, who rudely cut her away and made Sayomi cry for the first time. 

Sayomi clenched her teeth as she looked at the slight scabs on her arms. Because of the same boy, she had earned herself more new injuries and wounds than she already had. 

......wounds.

Sayomi quickly sat up and pushed the blanket away from her stomach-----the wound. Right before she fell unconscious, she could remember Netero plunging his hand into her stomach, and blood spewed out from the wound and corners of her lips. The wound should have been deep, as she remembered that she almost thought she would die. But, it was gone. All she could see was the bandages that had wrapped mostly of her body from head to toe. After realising it, her body felt stiff. Sayomi felt as if she was a tree or just a metal pole. She furrowed her eyes brows together and sat on the edge of the bed. 

Muscle pain, Sayomi had concluded.

She promptly stood up steady, finally after she failed a couple of times. Sayomi wasn't too focused on what she was doing as she was just blankly staring at the flower vase on the desk by the window. She wondered for a moment why exactly Netero had almost killed her...was it to really knock her out, or was it an actual attempt to murder her? But then, if that was the case then why was she right here, alive and well? Sayomi needed answers. She needed them more than anything else in the world right now. 

It was then an audible sound of vibration was heard from behind. Sayomi spun around and spotted her phone placed atop a desk. She approached it and lazily grabbed it. But as she lift it and felt the weight of it, There it was once again; The jolt of pain. This time, it came from her hands, her arms. Sayomi whelped in horror and her phone slipped from her grasp, bouncing once on the desk.