Christmas X Special X Chapter

Note: Oh god here comes cringe me from like two years ago. 

Merry Christmas everyone! And OHMYGLOB SCHOOL IS FINALLY FINISHED HOLAY SHIAT. I just graduated and I bursted into tears. Yes. I cried.

Off the topic, THE YEAR IS ENDING AND IM NOT READY TO GET OUT OF MY COCOON YET. Anyways, Merry Christmas! Today I'm going to my friend's place and I'm gonna have a party, and I'm sleeping over. Have fun at Christmas, and don't stay at your room like some vampire bat. If your in Australia, it's gonna be pretty hot, like just now, so go to a beach or something, unless you don't live in Australia.

But if you don't really wanna do anything, watch Hunter X Hunter cracks on youtube, any crack is okay. I seriously died because of that.

As my gift to you guys, I don't really know if this is a gift but oh well, here's a pretty-special-chapter! Its going to be really random, so i warn you hat if youre allergic to randomness then i suggest this is a not good chapter for you. There's going to be a lot of references here and I hope you can spot them all. I don't know how long the story will take but I hope you enjoy!

Btw, there are a load of curse words here such as "Fuck", "Mother Fucker", "Bitch" or even more. Sorry about that guys but I'm just putting it in to make it funny.

X • X • X

"Pack your bags." Lia barged in the room. Sayomi, Gon and Killua's eyes landed on her in alert. They seemed confused, "What? Why?" Asked Sayomi, jumping off the bed.

"We're going in a vacation." Lia said, turning to the door, "We leave today, as soon as possible so pack your bags real quick. Grandpa said invite as many people because we're going to be living in an island to celebrate Christmas." She closed the door with a slam, leaving the three alone in confusion.

"Ah yeah, I forgot," Sayomi smiled, "Lia's Grandpa is a billionaire."

"So lets get our bags ready! I can't wait!" Gon smiled excitedly, jumping off the bed then running off into the wardrobe. Killua smiled and jumped off the bed as well, "Lets get outta this stinkin' hotel!"

Sayomi sighed, "I could tell something's off."

X • X • X

"I told you, you can't possibly have that much clothes, you at least need two bags or even three! Three bags!" Killua argued, as the three got in the Limousine. Sayomi gritted her teeth, "What's the problem with having one back pack of clothes!? And this was all of my clothes anyway!"

Gon sweat dropped, "Calm down guys for a second. Eat a snickers or something."

The two turned to Gon and gave him a look of "Seriously?"

Gon shrugged, "I tried, okay? Just to lighten up the mood."

"But still, we're going to be there for two nights! How can you even live with that amount of clothes!?" Killua faced Sayomi.

"Hey, just chill guys," Lia smirked, "I knew this would happen so I prepared extra clothes for Sayomi."

Sayomi leaned back at her seat and sighed in relief. But then, her eyes widened in worry, "Wait a minute-"

"We're here!" Lia smiled, getting out of the car. The three got out and there they saw a huge boat. Hopefully they won't crash on an iceberg...

Anyway, back to the story, They stared at the enormous boat in awe. It was nothing like they had seen.

"Give your luggage to this man," Lia smiled, "Come with me."

They all took some special staircase and got on the boat. The breeze blew through their faces, and they could smell or taste the salty sea.