Kill Your Cares Pt. 1

Razor was enjoying the first real sleep he'd had in weeks when his helmet started to blare next to his bed.

"Pilot, 8 individuals are approaching the base. Estimating hostile intent."

Razor sat up and rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes.

"I haven't been here for a full day and we're fighting again?" he sighed as he rolled out of the bed and suited up. 

As he was putting his helmet on the door to his new room flew open.

"Razor, we have intruders! Get your ass out of b-"

"Oh, good morning Mine," Razor yawned as he loaded his rifle and checked over his firearms.

"How did you know to get ready?" Mine hid her surprise behind a frown.

"Oh yeah, Data always keeps me informed," Razor tapped his helmet.

After he'd finished prepping, he holstered his RE-45, and with his R-301 in hand, he stepped past Mine and out into the hall

"Let's get active," Razor said as a robotic arm suddenly reached in through the window and pulled him out of the hideout.

"Razor??" Mine ran to the window just in time to see Razor wave as Data's hatched closed and the titan disappeared into thin air.

______

Night Raid raced through the mountain forests to intercept the intruders with one of it's newest members, Tatsumi, tagging along. 

"Mine, where is Razor?"

"How should I know!"

"Weren't you the one was supposed to wake him up?"

"It's not my fault he disappeared!"

"Disappeared?"

Leone was ahead of the rest of the group and as she neared the source of the breach the smell of ozone tickled her nose. She broke through into a clearing and was astonished by what she found.

"You! How did you get here?!"

Surrounded by charred and broken bodies was Data crouched in a resting stance, with Razor sitting on his shoulder.

"Oh hey! you guys finally made it."

Lubbock looked over the bodies as Data's chassis gleamed a chaotic, shimmering black. Electricity arced across the surface of its broadsword which was firmly embedded in the ground beside it. To Sheele, it looked like a kneeling dark knight, silent and loyal.

"By the way, when were you going to tell me this planet has beast people?!" Razor lifted the severed head of a wolfman before tossing it. 

"Very Impressive, Razor!" Bulat put both hands on his hips and let out a hearty laugh.

"So you're the guy who was in the armor when we first met!" Razor exclaimed. 

"That's right," "and this is my imperial arm, Incursio." Bulat flexed showing off both his impressive muscles and his shiny armor.

"Nice." Razor nodded in acknowledgment, tapping his helmet. "Good armor knows Good armor."

"Indeed. Your armor is also quite interesting. I've never seen anything like it!"

"Obviously. He is from a different world after all." 

Drawn by the strange glimmering metal, Sheele inched closer to the Titan. She reached out to touch it but as soon as touched the titanium she gasped and pulled back her hand.