Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Now that we had our crosses we could now protect ourselves, after all there was only four of us now. "so where do vampires hang out?" Michael asked. "from the stories I've herd they hang out in the old abandoned mansion and the top of snake hill" the priest told us. "ok then that's where we will head" Ethan told us as he walked out the church with us following him.

We walked all the way up snake hill, surprisingly we saw no snakes, if you ask me it should have a new name. " so this is the house full of vampires?" Ethan called. " looks like it, it looks old and abandoned, windows smashed and the paint peeled off the building" Michael explained. " it's very scary lets go back" I called. " no we are going in their and dragging our friends out of their" Ethan told me and started walking up to the door. " ok so who's pushing it then?" I asked. We all looked at Ethan, " OK, FINE" he said loudly and slowly pushed the door open.

We all walked inside, and looked down a dark corridor. We slowly walked down the dark corridor, we all stayed close together, not for long though for a random naked vampire jumped down from the ceilings to land in front of Ethan. He grabbed him in a second and before we could blink he was getting the life sucked out of him. We all screamed and started running the opposite way. However because the vampire didn't touch Ethan's cross he wasn't burnt.

We ran down the other end of the corridor and ran into what must have been a dinning room. We walked around the dinning room, but I wasn't so lucky at this point. I was walking past a table and stepped on a trap door and fell down it. As I did I screamed and landed on a bed next to some random naked vampire. I screamed loud once again. Before the thought of running came to my mind this random but very very sexy blonde hair man had his tongue in my mouth. He got on top of me and wouldn't stop kissing me. My cross burned his skin and he jumped off me straight away, but strangely he came to me and ripped the cross off my neck and the other one in my pocket was ripped out and thrown against the wall, both his hands were burned rather badly. He then got back on top of me and kissing me again, I tried to push him away but he was far to strong and cold.

His tongue was ice cold it was like an ice cube licking the inside of my mouth. The next thing I knew my clothes were being ripped of me, he then started to grind himself against me. His body was so cold it was like ice was being pressed against my body, in fact I felt cold having him against me. He kept moving and throwing me around like I was some rag doll that a five year old would cuddle and play with. It was a very scary situation I was in.

I felt it hard to breath since the force of him kissing me was so strong. Eventually he pushed his penis into my bum and started to thrust into me. I didn't like the fact that my life was about to end but at the same time he gave it to me so fast, like the speed to lighting it was hard not to enjoy it. He pumped into me until my bum was red raw, which it did hurt after.

(You can read from here)

I think he saw that I couldn't take it anymore and he grabbed my neck and plunged his teeth into my neck. "AHHHH" I screamed as he was sucking the life out of me, I tried pushing him away but it did nothing. I started to feel faint and I slowly closed my eyes, just for a few seconds to have a rest!!!