Chapter 6

Chapter 6

When Joe awoke he was a vampire and we decided to do what we agreed to date in secret even though we both knew we would have to sleep with other naked guys. We actually met up with Michael, Ethan, Justin and Matt and had a discussion.

" I guess coming here was all my fault" Justin said looking down. " no it was my fault that me Michael Joe and Jake got bitten I wanted to come here and kill some vampires, I mean what was I thinking as if four human teens could actually kill like a million vampires" Ethan said sadly. " look we can all sit here and blame each other or we can do something about this situation" Matt called standing up. " like what?" I asked. " we can kill the head vampire" he suggested. " are you out of your mind! I nearly got killed by him, he is super strong and super fast he will kill us all" I yelled. " not if we get others to help us, besides if you kill the head vampire we will all return to normal" Matt told us. " you are out of your mind, we can't do that" I yelled. " we can we will go and ask other vampires to join us when we have loads of vampires with us more and more will want to join eventually it will be one massive fight and we will win he can't fight all of us" Matt told us. " I'm in if all of you guys are" Ethan called out. "yes we all are in this together we all in" Justin said and spoke for everyone.

Straight away we ran around telling other vampires our plan and every vampire we spoke to wanted in, they were also tired of being a vampire and having to worship this guy. So at 8pm that night we all had a little meeting while the Master was in his bedroom jacking off basically.

" order order silence everyone" Justin shouted and everyone started to be quiet. " ok... Now this is our plan... We are all going to march right up to him tomorrow morning 7am a demand him to stop treating us like this, if he refuses we will all attack him. It's a very simple plan now who's with me?" Justin shouted. " ME" everyone shouted. " great I will see you all tomorrow morning 7am sharp please" Justin shouted.

" this plan is going to work right?" I asked Joe. " of corse it is and then we can all be happy and free" Joe explained. " just if it ends badly then our time on earth is going to be living hell!" I told him looking sad. " I won't let anything happen to you he has to kill me before he kills you" Joe told me.

7am on the dot all the vampires marched into "The Masters" room all in clothing that we got during the night and walked in on his jacking off. " WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE" he shouted. " we are here to tell you that you can't treat us like shit your not better than us and we deserve better" Ethan yelled. " you what?" He said looking angry. " I think you herd" Justin yelled horribly. " I strongly suggest that you all leave now" he warned. " or what?" Matt called. " or I will kill every single vampire here" he threatened. " come on everyone lets leave but we are not coming back" Ethan yelled to the crowd behind him and everyone started to leave. " YOU WILL COME BACK!" He shouted but no one listened.

He ran and grabbed me and held in a head lock. " LET HIM GO" Joe shouted angrily. " you will all get back here now or I will pull of his head" he yelled. " what no please" I begged holding his arm. " leave him alone" Joe yelled. " looks like me and... Whatever his name is are going to have some fun" he said nicely. " back off leave him alone" Ethan warned. " no" he said nicely and put his other hand down my pants and grabbed dick. " hey get your hand out of their" I yelled trying to pull it out but I couldn't.

Joe ran at "The Master" and punched him in the face. At that moment the master grabbed his neck with the hand he took out from my pants and picked him off the floor. " NO" Ethan shouted and kicked his stomach making him let go off us both. " RUN!" I screamed. And we all started running out the building.

We didn't get far admittedly, since the master jumped down from the ceiling and within a split second threw Matt against the wall. He then threw Justin threw the ceiling Ethan was thrown down the corridor. Joe got his head stuck in the floorboards and Michael was stuck in the wall. I started running and I ran into a bedroom actually it was the bedroom I was turned in. I ripped a piece of the covers on the bed and picked up the cross. And as the master came in I hid it behind my back. " now it's not going to hurt much just a little I'm gonna going to fuck your ass until I feel like you have had enough" he told me getting close to me. I hugged his very manly body and then quickly pushed the cross as hard as I could on his head. And he screamed load and shoved me hard against the wall and ran to the other side of the room. " YOU LITTLE FUCKER" he shouted at me. " don't ever touch my friends or my boyfriend" I shouted back and I ran at his with the cross. " look don't do this please" he begged pressing himself against the wall. " believe me I do" I told him and shoved it on his face burning him deeply and that actually killed him I was surprised.

But then I began to feel funny I was really weak and dizzy. I stumbled out into the corridor to find my friends all the same. " what's wrong with us?" Michael asked. " I... Haven't.... Got.... A ...clue" I called and fainted.

We all awoke all at the same time hours later. But something had changed. " guys I am warm" Justin called feeling his body. " I have body heat and a beating heart" Matt called happily. " WE'RE HUMAN AGAIN" Ethan yelled happily. But others were more happy we looked outside to see thousands of men and teenagers all jumping around partying about finally being human and free.

So to basically after that horrible event when called Justin's grandad to pick us up and just in time the week was up and we just said we had a nice time, as if he would believe what happened to us.