Enjoy I guess.

Husk shot open his eyes, clenching the white bed sheets. His breath labored and he felt his body shake and quiver. He had the same nightmare again. Always about the Vietnam war. He couldn't take it, most of those soldiers probably had kids, friends, family, wives or husbands. Husk couldn't bare the thought, instead, he hopped up from under the sheets, trembling while holding his arms at his side. He foraged the fridge for gin and what not, holding two bottles in his upper arm. turning around only to find Alastor looking back at him. Half asleep and squinted eyes because he didn't have his glasses right at the moment. 

"What are you doing up so late?" Alastor asked, half asleep.

"I had a nightmare, what do you think." Husk clenched his fist with the bottle in his hand.

"I see." He put a hand on his chin to think, then started. "Well, it will ease the stress, you can come in my room tonight." Husk raised a brow and stared at him as if he was joking. Alastor hated any kind of human interaction, he hated being touched, looked at, spoken too. So, this confused Husk by the slightest. "Pardon?" Husk nearly whispered from the exhaustion. "Well, I thought it would at least help. You don't have to."  "Well, usually you would say no to this stuff, so I thought it was a joke." Husk laughed nervously, rubbing his neck. "I guess I could." Husk didn't want to admit that he wanted to because it would embarrass him like hell. 

Alastor nodded slightly. "Righty then." Alastor signaled Husk to follow, which he did, into the small bedroom with multiple pictures of Alastor and his maman. Alastor hopped into his slumber chamber, waiting for Husk to join right next to him. 

"Heh." Husk pulled the blanket neck high and rested his hands behind his head. Alastor smirked. "Didn't think you would enjoy this." He teased, Husk was flustered. "Shut up bratface." Husk slapped his shoulder and Alastor laughed. "Night Husker." He rolled his eyes. "Night asshole." Alastor closed his eyes, Husk didn't. Instead, he pulled Alastor close and rested his chin on his shoulder. 

"Wha?" Alastor was flushed when Husk rubbed his body againts his, kissing his neck gently from behind. Alastor exhaled, trying his best not the moan from the sensitivity and pleasure. Soon after that, Husk stopped and just held Alastor close and went into a deep slumber. 

Alastor thought it was pretty cute, he just couldn't help it. "Hehe, I love you Husky." Alastor fell back into his sleep and snored softly.

Sorry if this was horrible lol, I just now started writing stories. I atleast hope this was decent enough for people to be a little interested. Welp, goodbye I guess. Thank you for reading! :3