Chapter 24

Cassie's POV

"My god he's a cutie!" Avery gushes as I showed her Markus.

Yes me and Scott got to leave the day after Markus was born. His birthday was March 7th, 2015. Wow I feel old with this baby with me and shit.

"He's so gonna be a ladies man for sure!" Sabrina exclaimed as she held Markus's small hand.

"No he's gonna be a mommas boy." I huffed and kissed his cheek. Markus made a ew face then giggled. Weirdo.

"He's gunna be a hunk when he's older. He'll get a lot of ladies-"

"Damian!" Avery yelled with a blush. God I know Damian can be annoying trust me dear.

"What? It's true." Damian said with a pout.

"You're fucking gross." I say as I cover my boys ears so he doesn't hear bad words.

"Cassie where are you?" I hear Scott call from the kitchen.

"In da living room dummy." I say back and also making Markus giggle when I called his dad 'dummy' haha.

"I'm not dumb!" Scott huffed as he plopped next to me and snatched Markus.

"Hey that's mine!" I whined.

"He's mine to!" Scott mocked me. Um bitch stop before you wake up with no balls.

"You're a meanie." I huffed and crossed my arms.

"But I'm you're meanie so it's ok." Scott said and kissed my cheek right in front of are son.

"You just scared this kid for good." I said and got up. I walked in front of Scott and took Markus out of his hands and brought him upstairs. Markus began to cry since he was hungry and needed breast feeding. Yes it's healthier for the baby.

After I feed him and changed his diaper he began to get sleepy so I placed him for a nap and turned the baby monitor on and carried the other one back to are bedroom and placed it beside me and fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
------

"Cassie."

Shut up.

"Case."

Be quiet.

"Ca-"

"What is it Scott?" I yell as I wake up from my nap.

"Um Markus wanted to play with you but I kept saying that mommas sleepy and now he won't stop crying for you." Scott said with hurt in his eyes.

"Scott I'm sorry I snapped its just my lower half hurts, I have birth yesterday, and now I'm raising a kid with you." I sighed and sat up on the bed.

Scott got up and left the room and came back with a red faced, crying Markus. He looked like his eyes were bleached and then soaked in lemon juice. Poor baby. Now I feel bad.

"Markus honey come here." I cooed as Scott placed him in my lap.

Markus was calming down as I held him close to me and rocking him trying to calm him down. Boy who new being a mom was hard?

"What?!" Scott whispered.

"Told you he's a mommas boy." I smirked and kissed Markus's forehead.

Markus fell asleep as I handed him back to Scott and placed Markus into a nearby crib in are room.

Scott laid on top of me and kissed me. It wasn't a lustful kiss it was a sweet kiss filled with emotion. He pulled back and laid his head into my stomach and snuggled deeper inside me.

Then I fell back asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
-----

"Look its mommy say hi to mommy!"

What the hell?

I peeked one of my eyes and saw a cute little baby Markus looking at me while putting his hand inside my shirt. Ok he's a perv baby.

"Markus get you little hand out of moms shirt." I said as I moved his hand away.

Markus pouted and obeyed and stuck his tongue out at me. Yup a stubborn one like moi.

"Wanna give momma something?" Scott asked Markus.

Scott handed Markus a little box that he held and tossed it at my face. He giggled and spit on his shirt. Ew.

I eyed the box and to my surprise was a note that read.

Dear Cassie,

Will you marry me?

Love,

Scott.