Dust x Neko reader [2/3]

Choice: You choose to follow him even with the pain in your legs

3Ths POV
"I will just follow..Nothing better to do anyway..." You said as you stood up again even with the pain in your legs, the blood that was on your legs dried up, Dust Held the door open "Ladies first~" Dust said acting like he was a gentelman. You rolled your eyes and walked out the room and Dust followed, Dust then lead the way to where everyone was supposuly, on your way there you felt your legs wanting to give up on walking for all the pain and Dust saw that so he used his Blue magic and made your soul Blue and lifted you into the air so you didnt walk. "HEY! I CAN STILL WALK YOU KNOW!!" You yelled "Well you are in pain and I don't want my pet to be more hurt"  He said to you and continued walking there.

When you thought everyone was already there nobody was there "Just wait  a secend so I can call them" He said and set you down on the couch in this so called living room "GUYS!!! COME MEET OUR BAIT IN THE LIVING ROOM!!!" He yelled out loud *Is this there living room? More like Death room* you thought smelling the air and it was filled with blood. You were going to puke of how bad it smelled but you didnt and Held it in, then after some minutes everyone was here and they started saying who they were and their names "I am Nightmare, The king of the Nightmares and the leader if these idiots" He said "HEY" All of the other said and you giggled for you thought that was funny, You didnt notice but Dust blushed when he heared you giggle. His friend Horror saw *Heh, Well now I have blackmail" Horror thought to himself and smirked. The other said who they were also. "Names Cross" "Killer" horror" "You already know my name pet~" "Fell" "ErrOr" "THE MAGNISIFIC SWAPFELL!!" "Bill" "Reaper" You noded after hearing them saying their names "My name is Y/N!" You said not as scared but still sounded scared of them for you were, they could kill you in an instant but they didnt, for they were not allowed but if they wanted to they would. "Well I have a question, Who hurt my legs so I felt a lot of pain if I stood up?" You asked wanting to know who to kick in the nuts, Killer, Bill, Reaper, Dust and Fell pointed to Horror. You faceplamed *Of course if was him* You thought then you stood up again and went to him still feeling the pain and kicked him where it always hurt for boys then went back to the couch and sat down "OW!! HOW HARD IS YOUR DAMN FOOT?!?! IT FELT LIKE A FUCKING BRICKS BEING THROWN AT ME THERE!!" He Yelled and everyone you stared st you "What? Just cause I am a neko does not mean I am not strong..Idiots" You said "I like her" Nightmare said "Why Thank you king. Now I understand what you meant with idiots" you said back and Nightmare laughed at it.

After some days

You have been staying with them for some days. You have gotten to be friends with all of them and Nightmare healed your legs which you Thanked him by giving him a kiss on his cheek bone, even tho he was covered in goop you didnt get anything on you which was good. He just let you go after that.

Right now you were in their training room for wanting to train and be alone. You decided to take a break after 20 minutes but a portal opened, you were confused of why a portal opened but your ears and tails hair went up and you already knew you were gonna have to try and fight who ever is behind that portal. Some people started coming out of it and you regoniced them, they were the scientsi and guards that keep you and made you into the Neko you are now. You growled at them having them, they didnt talk but they made so their guards started attacking you and you attacked back. You could tell they didnt want to kill you just kidnapp you again and keep you there as their experiment. You tried to fight against the guards but they were to many and you lost. Before you could scream for help by the others they knocked you out.

You woke up in a test tube filled with water. Well it looked like water but it was not for you could breath but you were floating in it like it was water. You looked around and saw there was cabels going on your ears, cheeks, tail etc on your body. And just then you noticed you were naked in that so does scientis that were boys could see all of that which made you uncomfortable, VERY uncomfortable. You looked around and saw more of these rubs with other people and they all looked diffrent, some where wolfs, some were Nekos like you, some were sharks etc, etc. *They already have nekos here, so why would they need to get me back?* you thought. You saw the other them were asleep. Well more in a coma or they could be dead.

You realized that you were the only one that was awake in this sort of tube and some of the scientis noticed "Well Well Well, Seems like you have woken up. Thats....stange...Nobody has ever woken up in those sorts of tube...You really are special" They said. You growled and took your hands and started rising the cables of your body. Since they never expected for someone to wake up they could not do anything to stop you. So they just made so it become an emergency sHuT down since you could escape which they didnt want. You had ripped all cabels off and some had needels that was inside you so you started bleeding inside of the tube and the needles starts like shooting out some sort of shock thing That was suppose to go inside you but it was too late for they were not in you. You swam up to the top and pushed it out of your way and got out of the tube, some of the guards tried to take you but you just pushed then down into the tube or killed them by snapping their necks.

You won over the guards so you went down from the tube and knocked the scientis out. You looked around and didnt want to leave these poor people here still in those tubes so you started pressning some buttons and one of those buttons made something go into all of them and they all woke up. You smiled and they all did the Same escape thing like you did and left. Most of them went and hugged you as a Thank you for Saving them from this prison, you said it was not a big deal and you all decided to not try and flee this place, since you didnt want to flee naked you went to one of the guards you killed and took its clothes and its guard rustning and some of the others did also and some just took the scientis outfit or some were still naked for they didnt want to have someones clothes on them. You and them started to try and find a way out. You were the leader of them. Most of them and even you wanted to stop being half animal so you all decided to split up in two groups, one group was the group to try and find the thing that would make you all humans again and the other group was to find the exist. You were with the ones to find the exist and your team left to try and find out.

You guys had to be sneaky to find the exist. After searching after an hour you found one. It looked like nobody was there so your team went to see if nobody was really there but them many guards were around you guys "You think you could escape so easily?" You looked to see who said that and it was the one that made you into the Neko you are now. You growled at him loudly "And I thought only dogs and wolfs growled, seems like I was wrong" He said. You just wanted to kill, you looked at your team and saw they were fighting against the guards and it seemed like they were losing, you sighed knowing you lost this time.

(To be continue >:D Have a good day/Night)
Words: 1476)