Passive!Nightmare and Shattered!reader

Warning
Violence

Readers POV
Everything hurts..

I could just feel like a thousend needles getting sticked into me from my inside and on my skin.

I couldnt See anything nor hear good.

I could only hear......

Nightmares muffled screams at me.

he tried to hug me But I just pushed him away......

Why?

Cause I didn't want him to See me in this much pain But soon I wouldnt care.

I coughed up darkness onto my hand, I tried to shake it of but it stayed. I could feel more of that Darkness slithering up my throat then vomited it. I could just feel the goopstarting to take over my body, I could start hearing whispers, I tried to cover my ears. It didnt work Cause it only made the whispers more intense a louder, I groaned in annoyance. I soon felt like sharp needles that were big shooting out of my back quickly and roughly which made me scream from the pain. I was already screaming before from the pain But this was the thing that hurt the most. I was even crying but instead of normal tears there were Darkness tears.

my personallity started changing Little by Little to be the monster I once feared.

Authers POV
Nightmare saw what was going on with Y/N, They had a fight about what Nightmare had been through and Y/N wanted to show they knew what They were going through.

So She took a bite out of a black apple.

Nightmare were petrefied and terrifed of that happning But it did and he couldnt stop it. He wanted to try and comfort her through the pain But everytime he did he kept just geting pushed away, he didn't want to just See her suffer even though he liked seeing people in pain, this wasnt one of Those times his sadistic side wanted to be here. He could feel his own Darkness that was covering him slowly go onto the ground and slither over to Y/N.

He hated it.

He tried looking into Y/Ns eyes and saw the pain and suffering through them which made his soul hurt. Soon enough Nightmare was back to his original passive state while Y/N has been corrupted by the parasite that once took over him. Nightmare started crying Since he wasnt crying before Since he was in a state of shock and panic and tried to make it positive But now that he couldnt See anything positive he started crying.

Y/Ns left eye was covered in goop. She/he looked around with the eye she/he still has quickly remembering the place and got up from sitting on the ground. She/he at Nightmare seeing as he have Turned passive and fell onto his knees out of sorrow. Y/N Snorted at seeing his tears of sorrow and sadness. She warped a tentecal She had gotten around Nightmares waist. Nightmare looked at her suprised ans didnt have time to react before being thrown against a Wall which made him moan out loudly from the pain. He started sobbing over much it hurt. Y/N was just laughing at him, They were now a sadistic which of course They didn't care about. Y/N smirked widely and walked over to Nightmare and looked down at him as he looked up at her, when he tried to say something They stabbed him with a tentecal in the shoulder which Cause Nightmare to scream from the pain and Y/N was  just glaldy enjoying the screams.

Since before all this Nightmare or atleast Corrupted Nightmare had a team called the Villan sanses and Y/N decided to take over it, she looked down at Nightmare and got an idea that made her smirk reach both of her ears. She warped another tentecal around him and opened a portal to his castle. She/he walked through while holding Nightmare. Once they were in They closed the portal and threw Nightmare against a New wall which was made out of cement. Ouch.

Nightmare screamed once again from the massive pain waves in his body, he could just feel a rib call off of the inpact when hitting the wall which made him scream louder then before But also made Y/N enjoy his Screams more. This was How it was be, Y/N just Using Nightmare as a tool to Please herself from enjoying his pain while ruling his kingdom with his teammates Who he could only talk to on breaks which were always under 10 minutes. He knew deep down with Y/N their right Self is But for now he wasnt gonna See it, Mabye only If he got lucky which he doubt he Will. He sighed already having lost all Hope of getting back the real Y/N. Some tears were runing down his cheeks before he passed out.

(I am so sorry for the VERY VERY late request of this story! I just didnt feel like doing it But I will try and power through the requests I have gotten now and let people read them, I am so sorry If you felt ignored when I took so long to make this. Very sorry. I Hope you have a Good day/Night
Words: 883)