Sasuke? A friends or foes?

Before the sun goes up the alarm blares in her room getting up. She got up and did he morning routine of going out for her morning training session and to Fuyu's relief no, 'Uchiha-kun.'

She got home showered changed and went down starts to cook her bento, Naruto's and one for her grandfather. She then made him a quick breakfast and brewed tea. With that the girl goes to leave only for a man to scream, "Fuyu!!! Where are you going! Won't you eat with your grandpa!!"

Fuyu looked at his crying face and let out a sigh meaning that the Hokage won. He let out a happy laugh as she turned and unwrapped his still warm plate and set her bento box down. She then turned to the tea she had prepared serving it for the both.

The two sat in silence as the ate before her grandfather cleared his voice. She looked up and asked tilting her head, "Are you alright? Is it not to you liking?"

"Everything is wonderful my dear as usual. I'm just surprised your not asking your dear grandfather who your team is. I do know who they are." He said looking up at her taking a sip from his tea.

She just continues to eat and says shortly with out reacting, "Didn't really give it a thought. I can work with anyone."

The old Hokage looked at the small girl with an unreadable expression. His eyes if you looked into them held clear sadness. Fuyu kept eating as I'd she didn't notice once done quickly cleaned and grabbed hers and Naruto's lunchboxes. Turns to the Hokage and tells him, "I pact you one as well Grandfather. I shall see you after team meeting."

"Don't you want to know who your team is and who your leader is?" He asked the girl who stopped at the door trying on last time.

She turned her head and answered plainly, "No, it's alright. I'll find out with every one else."

He laughed and told her with a smile, "I should have known."

Once the door shut he smiled and laughed he trailed off to himself, "It's been 12 year Aisha... She's so much like her father it's hard to keep the two apart. I might have to break my promise we made that winter night, I'm sorry."

- ❄ -

Fuyu sighed walking into the school building to find a boy she wasn't expecting to be their. He didn't even look at her containing to look outside from he seat. She looked to see that quick a few had already arrived including Naruto that sat in the same set with a space between him as Sasuke only for her to freeze as a voice said, "My fair ninja! If you would please marry me!"

"No." Fuyu answer without a moment hesitation as the boy would fall with a invisible arrow stuck him.

He then said with heart him his eye before he fainted with a smile, "Aw! I love you so Fuyu!! Even when your reject me!"

The rest of the boys in class stare after the girl with the same love stuck expression. Much to the girl sending her glares of pure hatred and of course the silver haired Beauty didn't notice any of it. She walked straight to her friend that looked up and asked, "I missed you coming over."

"Grandfather asked to eat with me before I left. Is that seat taken?" Fuyu asked pointing to the empty seat only followed by growls.

He looked to the spot and noticed Sasuke looking out the window and looked to his friend. Naruto looked up and smiled standing up so she could go to sit. She easily sat down as the blonde sat back down unknown that the class seemed to have many heated glares at both Naruto from the boy and Fuyu only it was the girls. Walking up the step a boy with gloom asked the blonde, "What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean! Don't you see the headband!" Naruto asked him with a glare.

The sound of a scream drew Naruto's attention, "I'm first! I going to sit with Sasuke!"