Cormyr

As players within the arena sat down and cried, or screamed and shouted, Fenrir proceeded to the exit. Very few players were headed towards the exit, and those who were, were probably going to grind to gain levels, and fight on the frontlines. As Fenrir entered the city of Cormyr, he headed towards the southern gate.
                Only one other person was leaving by means of the southern gate. He was a couple inches shorter than Fenrir, and significantly smaller than he was, with blonde hair. He wore an odd mixture of leather and scale armour, but he dismissed the fact. He was wear two short swords, for his chosen starter weapons. Fenrir noted that his name was Souviez and called him out
                As Souviez turned around to see who had called his name, Fenrir waved and jogged up next to him. “Would you want to party for a while?” He added as an afterthought, “I have a feeling that this one’s going to be a lot harder than Aincrad was.”
                 “I guess since we’re the only two people smart enough to head towards some decent monsters.” Souviez replied, with some sarcasm, “Anyways, what’s your name?”
                Fenrir threw his hand out, “I’m Fenrir.” After a quick handshake, Fenrir swiped the air in front of Souviez, and a party invite was immediately sent to him.
                They continued on their way out of the city, getting to know each other, and learning how the other person fought, and personal details. Once they were outside of the city, they were instantly enveloped in forest. They walked on for a half mile, and after a few quick battles, they both decided to take to the forest, and fight the monster within.

                They mainly fought goblins, and wolves, but after a full day’s work of killing monsters, they returned to the city with some money accumulated, and went to the inn nearest the southern gate, and bought a decent meal and a room to share.

                They continued this tactic of fighting all day, then sleeping at the inn at night, for the next week, delving deeper and deeper into the forests. After ten levels or so they decided that something should be going around about finding the boss dungeon. So, after they slept yet another night at the inn, they headed towards the market, where, surely, someone would know something about the boss dungeon.
                As they entered the market, they were greeted by the NPC guards, and they continued on, weaving their way through the crowd of players, hoping to hear something of the dungeon. After an hour of nothing, they met on the side, and they came to an agreement to split up more to see if they could hear anything.
                “…there’s got to be something…” Fenrir caught after walking by a group of players who looked like they, too, had also been farming.  Fenrir quickened his pace and shoved people out of the way looking for the group again.
                Not finding the group again, Fenrir sent a message to Souviez, telling him to call it quits, and meet back at the inn to share anything he had found out.  As they entered the inn, they were greeted by the waiter, and ordered their usual dinner.

                “So what’d you get?” Fenrir asked.
                Souviez took a bite of his chicken, “Not much. Though, I did hear a group of players saying that they were going to go scouting for it tomorrow. I asked one of them to update me on what they found, and paid ‘em a few silver.”

                “Well at least we’ve got a lead, till then we’ve just gotta wait, and see,” Fenrir replied through a mouthful of salad.

                After eating their dinner, and heading up to their room, Souviez asked, “You wanna take a break tomorrow, or go deeper into the woods some more?”
                “Either way suits me, but I’d prefer to do some work.”

                Souviez thought for a minute, and decided, “I think we’ll go deeper, otherwise we’re gonna be stuck with anticipation, and hope.”