The woods

Uhh,Yea people thanks for reading but any thoughts?I enjoy critism?Please tell me if i should go on or just quit.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

I thew open the door and let the chilly night air greet me.I shivered as i pulled my jacket around me tighter.

My mind was swarming with thoughts.Should i go?Or should i not?I was getting dizzy with my mind bickering over each other.

I guess in the end my body decided for me because the next thing i knew was that i was running full speed into the woods.My dark brown hair flew behind me as my sneackers hit the ground making no sound.

Im like a hunter i thought,catching its prey.The figure moved fast and often i fell behind.He took a sharp corner.No!i thought.I couldn't have gone that far to lose him all over again.

I knew i was crazy following someone into the woods at night.For all i knew he could be a robber who just finished robbing a bank and is now on the run trying to find good hiding places!Or someone like james bond running away from danger!

As i turned the corner i almost collided with him again.He was walking toward a group of people.The people werent in a friendly mood.I could tell you that.

They were al glaring at each other.The guy looked around to be 18 or 19,he had curly black hair and dark brown eyes.Where i had hazel eyes.

I decided to call him Pete because he looked like a Pete.Pete walked up to the group and ran his hand through his hair.

I edged closer and hid behind a REALLY big tree.I could see once *Pete* had got there everybody was tensed up.There were two groups.One group had Pete and...My jaw literally dropped open.Pale guy AKA crazy dude who attacked me.Then there was another dude.He had ruffled blonde hair and eletric blue eyes.The guy had a stocky build so i decided to call him stocky.

The first group all had things in common.They were all retarded to be here out at midnight.Nah,just kidding you.They were all Really Pale.I wondered if they were brothers.

The second group were all muscular.Well atleast one was!There was one tall guy in the middle and beside him were 2..WOLVES!

I couldn't belive it!This day was just getting weirder and weirder.I studied the guy in the middle.I could see he had a 8 pack.He had black hair that seemed to be..gleaming in the moonlight?His Grey eyes peirced through Petes.I craned my neck closer.Then i saw one of the wolf.His eyes looked familur.Very