Burn it.

BEN's P.O.V

'Shit.. I'm in a room full of girls. Well, screw this place. I'm outta here.' I walked out of the room as the girls curiously stared at me. "Bye ladies." I smirked and went to my room and jumped into my T.V to have the time of my life. I went through computer by phone by laptop by gaming console. I was a virus, as I passed, I'd click a little and their screen would glitch. I've done this so many times. You have no idea how fun it is to mess with people. 'Watch.' I tapped this young man's playstation and it started glitching, he had a worried face.

"Huh??" He questioned his playstation and was going to go turn it off. I interrupted him. I had written on the screen "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" He starred at the tv the playstation was connected to and started getting worried. I stuck my hand against his screen and he instantly started sweating. "What the..!?" I placed my next hand on the screen and put his game into a Legend of Zelda game. "I-I don't even have this game! What's going on?? Dave?? Is this a prank!?" I smiled and started laughing histerically but all that was heard on his side was gaming static that sounded like laughter ever so slightly. I started to put my sinister face on and crawled out of the screen. The boy began to scream as I silenced him.

"You shouldn't have done that." I screeched and he tried running but his door was locked. Just my luck. I took a lighter that was placed on his desk next to a box of cigarettes. I took the lighter and started burning his desk. It caught fire and started spreading all around the room. His house was apearently made out of wood, I don't see these types of houses anymore but it's an acception. He frantically looked around for something to put out the fire and all he found was a small glass of water. "What a shame. Let's burn you to the ground now." I backed away as the house caught fire and started burning the walls. "See you in Hell." I backed into the tv once more and went to murder more people.

*later that day*

I was sitting on the sofa in Slender Mansion. I turned on the TV to the news to see a female reporter. "A house had mysteriously caught fire, although no evidence of how the house burnt down there has only been one clue which is the body of sir Jack Tims, the young man of about 17 years old-" I turned off the TV and smirked at myself knowing that I caused his dimise. I laughed slightly and went to Sally's room where the 3 girls lay asleep in slumber bags, Sally slept on her bed. I closed her bedroom door and accidentally bumped into Eyeless Jack who was walking with his girlfriend, FireFlame. She had a lip piercing and seemed a bit scary.. I backed off..

"Sorry E.J, Sorry Fire.." I walked back to my room in a hurry and went to play some Xbox.

(A/N: I hope you like it .w.)