Why?

It was.... Jake... He's alive? Did Samantha just lie to us?

"JAKE!!" Rachel yelled in joy trying to move but she was still tied.

Was this all a joke? A cruel joke to get us real good? No, it couldn't be.. He was dead.. He is dead... He is..... Dead.

Sally then comes from behind him, "Huh? This is your friend?" She walks around him slowly, examining his pale face. "He's kinda cute.." She then smiles her young childish smile. "But not as cute as Benny."

Benny? Who is Benny? Is he another killer in this too? Another one who will slaughter us 3 left? I couldn't wait any longer for 'Toby' to come back and finish us off already. "Kill us now." I said neutral.

"What? Why? You guys are my FRIENDS now." She smirked shifting her weight onto one leg with her hand on her hip.

Then Rachel butted in, "Are you crazy (y/n)??" She gave me a look that said 'Seriously?!' Then I looked at her slowly nodding my head yes. "What the f**k girl!? You're out of your damn mind! There is no way in HELL that I will die here and now!"

"Language." Said a voice we didn't exactly know but shortly after, it ticked. Like... The ticking of a bomb. It ticked repeatedly, on and on and on until it just stoped. Then footsteps were heard.. Walking towards us from some stairs. Then he grabbed Rachel's chin lifting it up with force to meet his yellow goggles and mouth guard. He slowly removed his mouth guard and smiled.

"She's only 8. Don't cuss infront of the youngster." Rachel spit at him then he let go of her, slapping her in the process of also wiping his face.

"Bit*h please." She was mad now. She hates when people roughly touch her face or arms or anywhere else.

"Y' know what? I'll let you go. Enter our home. But you'll never be able to leave. Never." He then walks off turning on a light to reveal the rest of the room. Sally was.. Holding a teddy bear? I wasn't able to tell in the dark but now that it was lit up, I could see it now. The door.. Was open..

(A/N: Omg, it's been a while since I updated, sorry about that. I said I would update alot, but I haven't had the time. High school is hard, and yeah. Like really hard. That's a lie, it's ok. It's nice. I just need to work. Well other than that, here you go! A new chapter! See ya later! Btw: The picture, it's what Rachel would look like. I'll add Samantha's and Jake's picture in the next 2 chapters.)