Chapter Thirty

Annabella was sitting in her last class of the day which just happened to be Chemistry. As she was working on ionic and covalent bonds, the teacher received a call that she was needed in the office. It must have been Alessio with her gym clothes. She got up, grabbed her bag, and walked out the door to start heading towards the office.

When she reached the office, Annabella was greeted by Alessio, who looked fairly mad. It's not easy to make him mad, so she felt sorry for whoever did. They would have hell to pay.

"Thanks! Are you going to pick me up or do the boys have practice tonight?" She asked him once he had handed her the clothes. For a moment he just stared at her, like he was trying to figure something out. Good luck trying, no one ever finds anything out about her. Annabella was like a brick wall.

"I think they have football and baseball practice tonight so they should be able to bring you home. Have a good tryout today. See you when you get home." He said in an emotionless tone. Now she was really worried about him. He always has some emotion in his voice, whether it be happiness, sadness, or anger. He was never like a robot. He wasn't like that on the phone earlier, so what happened in the time between her hanging up and him arriving at the school?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She acts like she is hiding nothing, but he would see it in her eyes. She had so many secrets and she just wanted to tell someone to relieve some of the pressure she felt from them. Alessio just wished she would confide in him, or one of their brothers. One day, he would break down those mountains she had built up around herself, and show her all of the love she had missed out on growing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School just ended and Armani was heading out to the baseball field for tryouts. He was talking with some of his friends, when he realized that he had no idea how Annabella was getting home since Angelo was also trying out for baseball and the other two triplets had football practice. He pulled out his phone and called her.

Outgoing Call to 'Annabella'

"Hey, how are you getting home? The triplets and I have tryouts and practice."He asked once she answered the phone. 

"Oh, I'm staying after school. I am going to do gym class to see if I like it." Annabella replied.

"Okay, I'm sure you will do great. I mean afterall you are a De Luca. We're great at everything we do. I'll let you go now sis. I love you, see you later." Armani said, ending the call right after. 

Call to 'Annabella' Ended

Armani headed to the locker room with his friends to get dressed. He was the pitcher for the team. While he got dressed, Armani sent out a text to the triplets to let them know that Annabella was staying after for the new gym program, so they would need to wait on her after practice. Once he finished, he walked out to the bullpen to warm up with his catcher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once everyone was done changing into their clothes, they headed out to the gym to stretch and start warming up. As Annabella made her way to find a place to stretch, she noticed that all the girls seemed to know one another already.  Luckily one of tne of the girls walks over to her and introduces herself. She was going to enjoy herself.

Unknown P.O.V.

"I have something you need to do for me?"

"Yeah, what is it? You know it will cost you though." I say.

"I know, but I need you to do some research on someone for me."

"Okay tell me who."

"It's the..."