Brooklyn

Kay's POV

I'm currently in Queens for some business but right after, I'm heading down to Hattan'. The bad part is having to pass Brooklyn. I know a lot of people from Brooklyn, after all I was born there. But something else you should know about me, I'm not a person who likes to have unnecessary conversations. I'm very .... down to earth. You tell me the facts and what I need to know and that's it. But that is the exact opposite of what goes down in Brooklyn. Everybody's trying to talk to you, especially when you're as famous as me.😉 But if I want to see Jack, which i do, then I'll have to go through Brooklyn, weather I like or not. And I definitely pick not.
———————————————————————————
(2 Hours Later)

Business in Queens is all taken care of, now comes the hard part. I hitch a few rides through Brooklyn, glad no one started any conversations with me, but it's probably because I'm wearing a mask making me look like a cereal killer or something. But honestly, I look like a doll. I'll try not to be surprised if some bum calls me doll face. I'm glad I didn't run into any newsies or bulls. I was almost at the bridge when a tall figure stepped in front of me.

"Well, well, we'll. Who do we have here?" The boy asks. I backed up knowing what was about to happen. I bumped into something, or rather someone.

"Where ya goin doll face?" He asked.

"Did you really just say that?" I turn around to boy in front of him and ask him, "Did he really just say that?" The boy in front of me slaps the boy behind me in the face. They glare at each other for only a few seconds, which is apparently not long enough, because they look down realizing that I was still there, and step closer. I get a little claustrophobic and nervous.
"Hey fellas. What are your names?"

"I'm Snap" the one in front of me answered.

"And I'm Snot" the one behind me said. As he said that, green, slimy snot threatened to drop out of his nose. As if on instinct he sniffed it back up his nose. And as if on instinct, and in disgust, I backed away from him bumping into Snap. "I think Spots gonna like this one."

"Well, I think that you two are nice fellas so you would let me go just this once."

"Nah!" They both shouted at the same time.

"Ok, ok, fine. Wait I thought you were Snap and he was Snot, or the other way around. But my point is, who's Spot?"

"Hey, we ask the questions" Snap barked.

"But come on, you really don't know Spot?" Snot asked. I shook my head. "Spot Conlon." He pushed. I gave him a puzzled look. They both look at each other and smiled a sinister smile. With that they grabbed my arms and twisted them behind my back.

"Stop struggling, or we'll drown ya." Snap shouted.

"Fine,fine. But at least tell me who Spot Conlon is." I argued.

"Let's just say he's the King of Brooklyn." Snap replied, smiling that devious smile once more. And with a good wack on the back of the head, which I was sure was going to leave a mark, and I was out like a light.