OH MY!

Raymond's POV(Dad);
     I woke up wuth a banging headache. I tried sitting up which proved too difficult. I stagered out of my bed and slowly proceded downstairs painfully. Qhen i reached downstairs I saw everybody staring at me with queer looks

Trina's POV;

I couldnt look at my father in the eye. What i saw left me scared. It wasnt his fault but i still didnt look up at him. He greeted us and only my brother replied. My mother and i continued playing with our food like kittens playing with yarn. The events of the previous night was still fresh in my brain. I excused myself and went back to my room. I just didnt want to talk to my father.

A few weeks later my father and i had pached things up. We were sitting on the couch eating popcorn and watching a horror movie. My mum had taken my brother to the dentist and it was not easy getting him in the car. Suddenly there was a loud bang on the door. The bang rattled the windows and the tables shook. Then the door flew off its hinges. In came the police and they ordered us to go on our knees. "Mr. Raymond you are under arrest for pretence carjacking " boomed one police man. "What!? Why!? How!? Officer you ha-......" he was lifted off the ground and carried to the police car. I was restrained by two buff police who had iron  grips. Tears were welling my eyes and immediately they took off i let my tears flow freely. I tried chasing after the car but my wiry legs were not fast enough. I was left wondering what to tell mother when she came back...