THE GOOD ENDS

[Sorry the previous chapter wasnt long. I have tried to make this one as long as possible. P.s thsnx for voting snd comnenting and plz remember no negative vybes. ENJOY]
sorry for any mistakes

      I was chatting with my friends when i heard a furious banging on the door.I sat up in shock (considering the fact that we had a doorbell)and slowly proceeded for the door. I reached for the doorknob and my clammy hand rested there for a while as I wondered whether to ignore it or open it.The banging came again and I realised that the person  outside was gonna do everything to get in, even  breaking the door. I breathed in and opened the door.

     Standing infront of me was a policeman dragging a person who seemed to be in a drinking spree. He threw the person into the room and thats when I realised that it was my father. And he was stark naked. My mother came out of the kitchen asking who was at the door only to see her husband sprawled across the floor with uncountable bruises and bandages soaked in crimson blood

      She kneeled beside him and covered him with her apron asking countless questions to my dad who was obviously unconsious. We then decided to take him to his bedroom. My mother then coverd him in blankets.

     I would need therapy after everything i just saw. Good thing my brother was already asleep.

      We went down and saw the police still at the door. When we asked him wat happened he explained everything.

       "We found him thrown in a ditch with bruises everywhere. He was also lacerated in various body parts and blood was oozing out of him. He lost a lot of blood and we saw it fit to take him to the clinic before bringing him home. Apparently his clothes were also stolen and the clinic didnt have any clothes to lend.The driver and the car where nowhere in the vicinity and we assume he had planned this attack. We are doing our best to find him."he said.

     He then left leaving us staring at each other. Trying to comprehend what he has just told us considering the fact that the driver was actually his brother.

[Thanx for reading and plz vote and comment wat u think happened]