Four: Detention

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I really can't believe you got detention' Blair said when they woke up that morning.

'Oh, shut up, like I can't be a rebel' she said trying to sound strong and Blair started laughing really hard. 'Oh come on. Last year I was going out of the dorm at midnight'

'Ohhhhh scoreee' said Blair, sarcastically, without being able to hold in her laughter.

'Anyway, I have to go to my detention if you'll excuse me.' said Emily.

'You can't hide the fact that you're super embarrassed about that' Blair yelled at her the moment she shut the door. 

Emily started going straight to the dungeons. The faster I go there the faster I get out of there she thought. She started speeding but she bumped into someone.

'Lilian?' she asked with a smile.

'Oh, hey Emily. Long time no see' she said. 

'Well, it's been a pretty full year till now.' Emily chuckled. 

'Well you're not the only one that feels that way don't worry' she laughed.

'NEWTs?' Emily asked.

'Totally' Lilian chuckled. 'But you should know since you're dating Wood' she said with a smirk making Emily blush.

'Actually no. Oliver doesn't really talk much about his studies. It's usually just'

'Quidditch?' Lilian asked with a laugh and Emily nodded.

'Well, it was great seeing you but I have to go.' Emily said when she laid eyes on Snape. She couldn't be late on detention with Snape. 

'What? It's Saturday?' Lilian asked.

'I might've gotten into trouble with Snape' Emily said looking down. I'm a disgrace to the prefects she thought. 

'Oh yeah, I understand' Lilian laughed.

'You do?' she frowned

'Totally.' she laughed. 'There is no person in hogwarts that has never had a detention with Snape'

'What about Percy Weasley? I'm sure he can't stand detention'

'Oh, I'm in Percy's year as you know, right?' she started and Emily nodded. 'Well, back in second year he did something wrong with a potion and got a detention, but no one ever knew except the Gryffindors and the Hufflepuffs of his year who were there to see it. He never mentioned it again.' she said making Emily laugh. 

'That's probably the best thing I've heard' Emily said with continuous laugh. 'Anyway, I should probably go'

'Yes you're right'

'See you around, Lilian' she said and she quickly made her way to the dungeons. 

She opened the door to the potions classroom, just to realize that she wasn't alone in this detention. 

'Cedric? That's impossible.' she said. 

'No way' was his response and they both fell into laughter. Snape was no where to be found so she went and took a seat next to him.

'How come you're here?' she asked.

'I was going to ask you the same thing' he said and she laughed.

'Well, I kinda spoke out of term and now I'm missing the tryouts' she said.

'Oh that's bad' he said. 'But aren't you supposed to try for the team again too?'