Final

Once I make it through, I see Jazz in one piece and online, waiting for me on the other side.

"Hi, Little Lady, now tell me did you kick aft?" Jazz eagerly asked.

"I suppose so." I saw Jazz groan at the fact that my answer was too bland. "Sorry."

"It's okay, Little Lady, now tell me." He looked right at me, even though there was a large difference in height, he still made it work.

"Before that, would you like to hear the message Optimus just sent out to the universe?" I asked. Jazz's eyes then sparkled, like a puppy getting a treat. I walked over to a large lake of energon and stuck my servo in it, making an image of Optimus show.

"With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward, a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage. And though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting."

I pulled my servo out of the lake of energon and looked at Jazz who seemed to be in a joyful mood.

"Thanks Little Lady." I nodded. Standing up, brushing my knees off.

"Now, I can answer your questions."

THE END