The Pink Bike and Autobots

The next day

I have no idea how or why but, I am currently at a café eating lunch with a group of girls, after Mikaela had spent a lot of time in convincing me to come.

"So he called me a bunny and I was like no." Mikaela said. During this whole thing we chatted about school, boys and we even traded phone numbers too. Then all the sudden Sam flips over from his pink bike?

"Sam?" Mikaela asked. All the girls started laughing but I didn't, I was more curious as to why he was on the pink bike.

"That was... That was really awesome." Mikaela started.

"Well, it felt awesome." Sam groaned.

"Are you okay?" Mikaela continued.

"I'm not okay, all right? I'm losing my mind a little bit. I'm getting chased by my car right now. I got to go." Sam lifted his bike and started to ride away.

"You know what? I'm gonna catch up with you guys later." Mikaela said.

"Sure." I said. "Make sure to give me a call when you aren't busy and if you need okay."

"Okay." Mikaela responded. She got onto her motorcycle and rode away. I giggled.

That Cybertronian must have lost his cover to Sam, and now Sam doesn't trust him.

"You know what ladies, I actually have to get back home." I said.

"Oh, okay. Get home safely." One of the girls said.

"I will thank you." I stood up and walked to where I parked my car and drove home.

A couple of hours later

Ring, ring!

I look to see my phone ringing. I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Celestia."

"Oh hi Mikaela. So, what'd you need?"

"I was wondering if I could come over to your house for tonight."

"Sure? But why?"

"No reason. I just never been to your house and I'm curious."

"Okay. Here's my address ~~~~~~~."

"Thanks. See you then." I ended the call and looked out the window.

"Wonder what that was all about?" I put my phone down. "Better prepare."

I walked into the living room and lifted the carpet. I put my hand on the ground and it opened a secret basement. I walked down the stairs into the basement which stored a battle outfit and guns. I put the battle outfit on, which consisted of black denim shorts, a black belt, a tactical leg holsters to hold my gun on, two back pouches on to store ammo in, a black tang top, black leather jacket, a black beanie due to the fact that my hair's white, so in the dark having the beanie on helps blend in even more, and solid black shoes. The handgun I chose to put in my holster is a gun that I made myself, able to kill anything if shot in the right spot. I put the sword pen in a hidden pocket in my jacket and then I slung over a sniper gun over my shoulder. I got the glasses out of the secret compartment and got myself in position.

A few minutes later

Before setting myself up on the roof I placed the glasses in a box and left them in my front door. I looked at the front of the house to see a 2009 Chevrolet Camaro Replica drive on my driveway, and then Mikaela came out of the passenger's side and came to my door. I also saw a blue with red flames Peterbilt 379, a GMC Topkick, a Hummer with a rescue shell slapped on it, and a Martini Porsche 935 turbo racing car on the street parked. I called Mikaela on the phone and when she answered I said,