$𝘠𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘠𝘈𝘕𝘎 | 𝘎𝘌𝘙𝘔𝘈𝘕 𝘓𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘚

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ GERMAN LESSONS - FLUFF ♥

YOU HUFF, SHUTTING your MacBook in absolute despair about school. "I literally can't do this remote learning crap anymore" you whined. YangYang walks in your room, seemingly right on queue with your favorite drink and snack.

His face slightly falls at the sight of your head falling with slumped shoulders. "Babe what's wrong, school stressing you?" you merely watch him as he sat your food on your dresser.

Your cheeks began to burn.

His pale lavender hair was one of your favorite colors on him. The way the purple complimented his face subconsciously made you blush whenever you looked at him.

His baby blue hoodie made him ten times cuter than he already was. Yangyang presses a gentle kiss on your temple, snapping you out of your trance. You almost flinch at the sudden feeling. 'He walks fast'

"Hey..." you spin your desk chair around, facing Yangyang who was comfortably seated on the edge of your bed directly behind you. "I'm just stressing about this whole foreign language class." Yangyang visibly perks up, becoming indulged.

"Don't look so happy about it!"

He laughs at your outburst, "I'm not, I know you chose german and I want to help" your palms dampened hearing that.

The thought of him knowing that made you spin back towards your desk, your heart beating out your chest. YangYang smiles at your shy behavior. "Aww you wanna learn for me don't you??" he gushed, joining you at your desk.

ABOUT 30MINUTES LATER.

"Pleaseeeee, I'll love you forever if you just do my assignment!" you tugged on YangYangs sweater. He sets your notebook down, and raises his eyebrows with a dry smile.

He grabs your cheeks, softly squishing your face. "That's what we'd call luftschloss" he makes you nod your head. You grab his wrist laughing at his remark. You didn't understand it but you knew it was something stating that he wouldn't do so.

"What does that meannnn"

He pecks your lips twice before letting you go. "It means du gehst mir tierisch auf den Keks" he smirked, reading over your notes. "Cookie.." you thought aloud. "Babe what's that mean- oh was it something cuteee?" you poke his cheek.

"Not at all" he flashes you a smile before turning at your laptop. You shrug and follow his gaze. 'At least he sounds hot'

"Okay babe" YangYang shuts the laptop, turning your chair towards him. "We studied these, yes?" He smiles. "Mhm, cmon i'm gonna ace this." You pop your knuckles.

"okay.. first word isssss..."

"Baum" he said. Your eyes surf over his features trying to avoid the fact that you didn't know what the hell he had just said.

"Y/N." He gave you a knowing look. "What does baum mean?" the boy stifled a chuckle. You do a slow turn in your chair, peeping at your boyfriend. "Why're you judging me!" you accuse, cackling.

He sighed and closed your notebook. "Ist das dein Ernst.. you're a brat y/n" he stretched. "Yeah yeah, care to join me?" you snuggled into your soft blanket.

•••

You pull away from YangYang, ending the small makeout session. "Your lips are so soft now" you claimed, running your fingers through his soft hair. "I started using a lip scrub ever since you recommended it."

Your cheeks nearly split from the grin on your face. He actually listens to you during your mini rants about irrelevant things. "Babe.. you really did?"

He hummed in response, letting his face break into a grin as you kissed his cheek.

"ich liebe dich" you slowly said, being careful with pronunciation. "Yeah i think i said that right.."

"maybe...." Yangyang shrugged, turning away from you. He whispered "... Ich liebe dich auch" but not quiet enough.
"I HEARD YOU, COME HERE!" you yelled, preparing to pounce on him.

----
Okay if you're german or german speaking, please let me know if i should change some stuff okay?:)

I hope you guys liked, i still have yet to learn what y'all are into.

Who should i write for next??

i likes this one- i thought it was cute:)