$𝘞𝘐𝘕𝘞𝘐𝘕 | 𝘍𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘋

˘͈ᵕ˘WINWIN ༉ fluff - fitted

cringe warning! this one is baddd
question at the end!!!

FLUFFY BLUE socks padded against the floor, a bundle of white sheets and pillowcases were stacked in their arms. The holder carefully kicks your door open- hitting the wall much harder than intended. Your attention is drawn away from your phone, wondering what police officer just burst in here.

"You act as if you live here" you scoffed, sitting up with your hair a mess. Si cheng lets a bright smile spread across his cheeks. He shakes his head, tossing the comforter set on your mattress. "You act like you don't." You don't bother replying to him this time. Usually, you have a sly remark but today you didn't feel like using your brain. "Your room is a mess jagi" he remains idle, staring at you.

JAG-JAGI?

What a heartthrob. You eternally smile and turn your head, eyes quickly rolling as you giggle quietly to yourself. "Yeah whatever maybe it's because of like, work?" you cooly shrug and rise. Winwin fails to stifle his chuckle. Your gentle irises swim across his face, taking in his smile with a grain of sugar. 'Okay brain, this is going to sound, really cliche' you grabbed the blankets. 'But we have a crush on our best friend. What are we going to do with that?' you naturally shake your head to yourself.

Winwin quietly leaned against your door frame, watching you.

Now you're wondering, what did y/n mean by "you act as you live here" well. As y/n would say... Winwin has a bit of a problem. So he's always at this house. He claims it's because he has supposed free time that he'd like to spend with his favorite being. The beautiful y/n.

"Uh.." Winwin furrowed his eyebrows, watching you gently crawl on your bed as you secured your grip on the loose left side of the sheet. He cautiously walked to the side of the bed, squatting down to your level "Having fun?" You sarcastically smile and tilt your head. "Shut up, this is the only way."

He folds his arms, face scrunched. "You sure are strange.."

After watching you struggle for a while, he decided to lend a helping hand. "I have an idea and you're not going to like it." he chimes in. Your chest heaved up and down, exhausting from chasing the sheet, corner to corner. Already disagreeing, you shake your head 'no' with closed lids. "Hurry up y/n we have to go out today" he nudged your hand. "This song is really good si cheng" you nodded to the soft beat.

"Out of my playlist?" you finally looked at him. PHEW.

Every day you looked at WinWin, you'd think about how good he'd do as a model or anything that has something to do with good looks. He makes you feel like a 2/10 whenever you're together in public. Or- at random times.

WinWin merely stares back at you, recognizing that you're spacing out again. "Woohoo... earth to slob" he waved his hand in your face.

But how he thinks of you was very, very comforting. You could do the bare minimum and he'd be worshipping you and calling you cute and hot. It always made you feel beautiful, he's great at that. He's great at not only making you feel pretty on the outside but always on the inside too.

A small smile cracks on your features.

"One of a kind." Winwin hummed, encouraging you to speak up. "I said whats the plan!" you hop up, stretching out dramatically. "Bed bones" Winwin winced hearing all of your bones pop. "So!" he began. Or maybe did he end the statement? Either way- you were too stuck on his arms like whaat. He had just rolled up the black sleeves on his comfy sweater, preparing for very serious work!!

He huffs, spreading his limbs.

"What are you literally doing Si cheng" you scrunch your nose, looking down at him from the foot of the mattress.

"Don't look at me like that, just hurry. I think I'd like to get to the mall before the ice cream shop closes" he laughed, looking down at his own sprawled feet. "Whatever dork." you crawled on the bed, 5 times more cautious now that there was a human beneath you. "My ego dies as every second passes" you reached for the top left, roughly tucking the sheet under.

"I think this is great exposure therapy" winwin smiles to himself, eyes locked in the ceiling. "Please, refrain from speaking right now" you blinked furiously. "Why? We barely hug anymore because you think it's yuckyyy. I will break your shell."

You plant your right knee in winwins hip, earning an "ow" from him. "Don't complain, this is what you wanted" you lean to the right, finishing the last corner. Well almost.

"A- ow" Winwin winced again, this time squirming underneath your leg. "Winwin!"

He looks at you with a frown. "What? You're all on my bones!" he continues squirming. For a second the two of you just merely gaze at each other. It took about 16 seconds for the expressions on your faces to relax. Winwin huffs, looking away. "I feel like I want to kiss you," you whispered. "What." He immediately turns his head.

His expression is stuttered with a hesitant smile. "Maybe I don't, I don't know. Maybe I want to slap you or something." you lifted off of him.

"You're just really cute." you gulped, standing on the floor. WinWin follows in suit, also gulping on the way down. "You're beautiful, even from an angle like that" he circles to your side on the bed. "Keep your distance pretty boy" you hissed. He daringly gets in your face, noses almost touching. Your eyes immediately soften, nearly falling to his lips. "You're so mean to me Jagi." his voice came out hoarse due to the low octave of his whisper.

Your hands grab his sweater, pulling his body flush against yours.

"W-why do you call me that?" you stuttered, now avoiding his eyes. You admired the silver rings decorated on his hand and it comes up to lift your chin. "Because you're a brat." he pulls away, going to your bed and fixing the last corner. Cautiously- he stares into your back with a half-smug expression.

You could only stay still in your place, probably subconsciously rocking back and forth. "What.." you snapped your head at him, nearly fuming out your ears. Just as he expected.

He laughs and rolls his sleeves down. "Don't worry Jagi." he once again closes in on you. But instead of you having soft eyes, they held a hard gaze. "I like you too." he kisses your cheek and smoothly slips past you, grabbing your keys off your wall. "Come on, I'm craving strawberry with sprinkles Jagi!" he yelled down the hallway.

'Brain.. he just. He likes me'

Your eyes dart to the bed and dart to the hallway after. It was hard to believe that he actually felt the same. You checked your pulse. (felix meme)

"Oh yeah, I've got to be hot. There's no way" you jogged out of your room.

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,

aw yeah that man hit different

ok i hope this wasn't too caca.

I wanted to ask if any of you guys would read an txt version of this book if i made one. Im considering it because soobin and yeonjun have been growing on me, merely from video and pictures. hardyharhar