13 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Without Fear.

POWER•

Hyunjin took the phone and watched.

The video seemed like it was filmed from outside.

Everyone can clearly see how terrified and angry Jisung was on the video. It was and will be viewed negatively, there's no doubt about that, even if he moved entirely out of concern regardless of whatever his intentions are.

It's weird... but other than Jisung, A lot of people kept commenting about the man standing behind, back against the wall. Looks like he's been a hot topic when he showed up. It has no audio and it only lasts for 15 secs. It gives out no context whatsoever.

"Isn't that Lino?''

"That is Felix and Jisung. Bro no. the houses will see this.''

"Boy, that's sure looks like him.''

"Delete,Delete"

"Holy shit.''

"Uriel looks hot"

"Felix looks mad.''

"Ohh what's the tea?''

"Lino is back?''

"That's fucked up, look at Jisung.''

"ooooooohhh fight fight."

"Delete this, That's Lino.''

"Stan Loona.''

"Are they fighting?!!!''

"Fucking hell, Lino is here.''

"Praying for you, OP''

"The transfer is brave lol. You're a rook, buddy.''

"The new guy is already having beef with the big names. Lol.''

"Who hurt hearts?"

"This isn't good. Take this down.''

"Not the baby of reds, don't let them see this."

Seungmin was alarmed, not only as to how fast it spread but it's taken as a big deal. The comments are mostly from the older years. That makes it worse.

"The video's only been up for 30 minutes yet it's all over the place.''

He is worried it may hurt Hyunjin and him. Reputation can do a lot in this kind of school. He hoped to find more info as soon as it cools down. He can only gather not that much but enough to know that it turns out that Jisung is influential enough for being one of the best students around.

Still, a rumor with this video can affect him and Hyunjin directly. Not even a week has passed and the air around them isn't nice already.

Seungmin frets over it.

Hyunjin's actions lately has been...impulsive.

"Apparently, Jisung and his circle of friends are student bodies and are topnotchers here, You know this is a rich people school and all. Stop drawing negative attention.'' Seungmin continued flipping through and organizing his books, his tone implies how unhappy he is.

"Jisung-an elite? I was just a bit surprised when I saw him hurt, I'm sorry, I don't why I grabbed him out of nowhere, I was just mistaken.'' Hyunjin explained almost not making any sense.

"Hurt?'' Seungmin is trying his best to respect that Hyunjin and Jisung go way before when they're much younger.

He can't really just take all those away and act as if there's nothing and it hurts, instead of focusing in how he feels, he wanted to understand.