8 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I don't wanna just wait and see.

SSION•

🍑

"Patience, Puff."

Minho scoots over the box under the bed that Jisung pointed to and took out the lube and Minho has always kept a packet of condom. Call it being prepared. The lights are out and only the moon out side is illuminating the whole flat. It's dim and Jisung is wide open in bed, realizing he's really about to get screwed tonight.

"Move over, love."

Jisung hesitated and suddenly covered himself with the blanket.

"It's not like I can see you clearly. Do you want it or not?" Minho said half-jokingly squeezing an amount of the liquid to his hand.

"Want.'' Jisung pouted. He can see Minho touching himself and lubing up, He looked so hot. Wondering how he'll take that cock.

"The moon is bright enough for you to see me.'' Jisung whined, still flustered at his bare appearance, and seeing the unreal figure in front of him clearly even in this darkness.

"Hmmm, of course and you look lovely.'' Minho said as Jisung pouted again. Jisung looked so soft he wants to eat him. Minho leaned over and kissed him. "You're beautiful. You worry too much, Hearts."

"And You were wild earlier. I thought I lost you'' He added.

"Don't say it like that. I sunk on a headspace.'' Jisung got more embarrassed as he got carried away earlier though he was a bit calmer now, since they stopped making out for awhile.

"You're with me right? Needy baby..'' Minho bits his lips as he positioned himself parting Jisung's legs away, rubbing his finger to warm the lube and started smearing it in Jisung's fluttering hole.

"Relax now, babe. Let me open you up first, hmm?'' Jisung nodded as and held his breath as the man inserted his finger.

He closed his eyes and bit his lips as he felt the finger sliding in. They proceeded slowly and sooner he felt another finger being put inside him and it made him moan out Minho's name.

"It's been a while since I last- maybe that's why i'm eager, or I just like you so much right now. I don't know if i'll be able to see you eye to eye tomorrow, Min."

"Shhh... You think too much." Minho voice was gentle but his actions are not after a few seconds, twisted and turned his fingers inside Jisung's, his rims did not fight back or tighten at the motions. He's gotten fully relaxed and took all the stretch, it felt good. Even Minho here, doesn't seem like it's his first time.

"Feel good? Baby? " The sweet voice asked him.

"mmm' is good."

Jisung managed to answer as he flinched while Minho continued to prod inside. His back arched as Minho curled his fingers and Jisung fist grappled the sheets.Jisung moans and hips tried to meet Minho's fingers. "Mmmh, there you go." Minho pumped his finger in and out until they're making obscene noises mixed with low groans and moans.

Jisung figured he'll have trouble walking later at morning as he did not have proper sex for almost a year already and seeing Minho's, he knew it would be too much no matter how he's stretched.

"Hold on to me, love." Jisung wrapped his arns around Minho, scratching the man's back as Minho puts in another finger on Jisung rim that his ass now makes sultry noises as he slides his fingers in smoothly, Jisung's voice is being drowned with pleasure he is now dripping wet with his pre-cums. Jisung cried out and Minho locked their lips, Jisung struggled to let his moans out as Minho fucks him with his fingers. Jisung cam feel the build up in his stomach.