prologue

*Kiersten*
"Kiersten! Wait up!" My brother screams. he is still chasing me. Even though I'm the one that ran track he is actually pretty fast.

"Why don't you want to meet my friends," Ashton says panting ,finally giving up.
"Because they are probably weird. All of your friends are weird. You really shouldn't join a band." I say. Don't get me wrong, my brother is talented. He can play the drums mad crazy and his voice isn't that bad either.

"Why not, Kiersten. This is such a good opportunity." I can hear the hurt in his voice
"Well if you don't recall the last band you were in." I say trying to lighten the mood. I succeed when I see a slight smile on his face and hear him chuckle.

"Our name might have been terrible but, we were pretty good." he smiles.
"Let's just hope this one will be better," I giggle. We start walking back to our house. "...so who are your new band mates any way?" I ask.

The only thing I knew about them was they went to my school. Although, Ashton and I were siblings we went to different schools. Him and I were quite close considering we were two years apart. When we were younger we did everything together but no that we are growing older we have kinda been separating a little.

"So there is Calum, he plays the bass and sings. Then the main singer Luke, he plays guitar. And there is Michael. He is the one who asked me to be in the band. He plays the guitar." he said. By the time he finished telling me about his friends we were at the house. We walked up to the door together and were welcomed to Calum, Luke, and Michael. Wow! Fringe city.

The one that really caught my was the brunette. He seemed to be the only one without fringe. I knew they were all Australian but this guy looked...kind of....Asian. He was cute. he looked so...puppy like. It was adorable.

*Calum*
"Hey guys! This is my sister, Kiersten." he says when I open the door. Is that really his sister? She is so pretty, and doesn't really look like Ashton. She had brunette hair and dark brown eyes. Might I mention she was kind of tall, only two inches shorter than Luke. I hadn't realized I was staring until Michael kicked the back of my foot.

"Okay, so Kiersten. This is Luke, Michael, and finally Calum." Ashton says getting my full attention. When I continue staring at her she returns the favor with a smile. Her smile is gorgeous.

"So you guys...." she finally speaks up. Right away she blushes revealing her shyness. Damn, she is beautiful.

*Kiersten*
But...damn Calum is beautiful.