Ch 2: Years After

(I am going to change a lot to the story because I like to do because I am good and changing things and making it make sense later on.)

{Reminder I don't own Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, and The Originals}

[They started calling Stiles Stiles after his mom (Claudia) death.] 

Start when they are in the preserve

"Why are we all here?" Scott asked.

"We are here because we want to find the other part of the body duh Scotty boy," Stiles responded.

"Why are they doing here," questioned Scott, pointing at Boyd, Isaac, Liam, Erica, Lydia, and Jackson.

"They were bored and asked me what I am doing because I am fun," Stiles responded back.

"Ok, Stilinski do you know what half of the body we are looking for?" Jackson asked.

"No, I don't know which half so that only the only information I have ok," Stiles responded to Jackson.

"Ok can we go look for the other part of the body," Lydia said.

"Can we go in groups," Liam said.

"Why did you bring a freshman out here," Jackso asked.

"Why are you talking to my cousin like that Jackson," Erica responded. 

"Wait that is your cousin who I didn't know that," Jackson replied.

"The groups is Jackson, Scott, me. Then Isaac, Boyd, Erica, and Liam right," Lydia said.

"How about me?" Stiles questioned. 

"You can go by yourself because you will be our cover since you can lie so easily to anyone like it your second nature," Lydia said.

"Ok fine go ahead where are going," Stiles said. 

"We'll be fine don't worry too much Stilinski," Jackson replied back at Lydia. 

"Ok good luck then," Stiles said lucky he got out of the two groups sight.

Stiles POV

Finally, Stiles starts going to his wolf releasing all the bottled energy he has. He has nothing to worry about. So we were freely run around the preserve in his wolf. In his wolf form, you can see the necklaces he has. 

When he smelled fear and another alpha so he followed the scent it was the other with all the bite marks of a werewolf. So when he got close he finished biting Scott and the only one that was and able to see was Lydia was awake. Stiles was able to get close to the rouge wolf and growl him off but the rouge started to fight him so he growled louder at him so he can back off. 

When the wolf backed off Stiles look around and started licking them to help them hell as like what wolf moms do to new pups. 

Lydia said, "Are you going to attack us." 

Then Stiles in his wolf swings his head side to side as a no.

"Guys are you waking up," Lydia said to the people knocked out.

"What happened here," Erica was first to respond.

"It looks like we got bitten by something, and why is there a white wolf in front of you Lydia," Jackson asked.

"It just showed up here and we got what bitten us away from us and stayed watched," Lydia responding.

"Why is everything loud," Scott said with Jackson, Boyd, Isaac, Erica, and Liam covered his ears.