Ch 1: Prologue

{I don't own The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and Teen Wolf just the plot}

(The Hale Family didn't die, also the Hale Fire did happen, Lydia, Scott, Jackson, Erica, Boyd, Liam(a freshman), and Isaac got bitten by the rouge alpha(Peter). All the parent knows about the werewolf, witches, druids, vampire[think it's a myth], and other supernatural creatures.)

In Mystic Falls Bonnie, Elijah, and Katherine were in the private study.

"Elijah why did you call me here and why is she here?" Bonnie stated

"We need you to do a spell for me," stated Katherine.

"Why? What spell?" questioned Bonnie.

"Just listen to us here Bonnie we need to protect my child from my aunt Dahila that might come back from her slumber, Bonnie," Elijah said nobly.

"Wait you telling me this that you a vampire and Katherine a vampire reprocreated. How?" Bonnie questioned.

"Well, Bonnie I am a direct descendant to the Alpha of all Alphas of the natural wolves not to the cursed wolves like Klaus from the original 7 cursed wolf packs. My wolf side is blocked like how Esther block Klaus wolf side," Katherine stated.

"Wait there two types of werewolf? I want to meet these other wolves," Bonnie said. 

"We need to do the spell somewhere not in Mystic Falls," Elijah stated.

"Ok what town because I want to get out of Mystic Falls a bit," Bonnie said.

"Wait you want to do this?" Katherine questioned.

"Of course, I want to preserve the chance to save the next generation of Alpha of all Alphas, I want to help raise him or her you know as a godparent form afar if you guys wish," Bonnie smiled. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Katherine question.

"Yes, as long I am a godparent to this little wolf, vampire, and witch." Bonnie states.

"Ok, you'll be the only godparent to my child," Elijah stated.

"I agree with Elijah you are a worthy person to know this you are a Bennet witch after all," Katherine respectfully responded. 

"Before we go, I want to give him some stuff," Elijah said.

"What is the stuff you are going to leave behind for your child?" Bonnie and Katherine question him. 

"I want to leave my day-light ring, one copy of my mother's grimoire to him or her," Elijah stated.

"Same here I want him or her to have my necklace, and other things like a copy of my family especially my mother," Katherine states.

"Can I leave him some things too, by both of your agreement," Bonnie asked.

"Of course your his or her only godparent after all," Katherine said.

"I want to leave a Bennett grimoire to him and I want to create a bracelet for him," Bonnie says in a joyful mood.

"Why are you going to assume it a boy," Katherine questioned.

"You two will make a handsome son because I don't want another doppelganger looking like Elena there like thee doppelganger looks like you Katherine right," Bonnie stated.

"You have a good point, Bonnie," Katherine responded.

"Ok meet here in about 1 hour and a half if with all the stuff you want to give him," Elijah said.

"That sounds good," Bonnie said.

"Sound good babe," Katherine stated, while Bonnie glared at her.