You Meet Their Parents

Start from the beginning

Harry:

"Are you done yet?" Harry asked anxiously as he looked in the mirror fixing his shirt so that the collar was tucked in. " Almost, jeez. Slow down." you struggled to put on your white heels which had a nice flower accessory on the side of them. They were really cute but hard to put on. "Oh crap stockings." you huffed a bit too loudly cause Harry heard and growned. "OH MY GOSHHHHH!" Harry whined as he walked into the closet. You sighed. "Here." he said throwing them at you pretty much hitting you right in the eye. "Ouch?" you said and began to slip them on under your pink dress. "Are you ready now?" Harry asked finishing up with his shirt and then facing you as you sat on the bed struggling to get the heels on now. You weren't ready but didn't want to hear what he would say when he found out that you weren't. You looked at the ground and muttered "Yes...." . "What?" Harry asked as he turned back to the mirror and  now began to fix his hair. " No..." you muttered quietly so he wouldn't hear. "Your kidding right?" Harry asked lookinga t your for a minute and then back at the mirror. "Well i just need to put my belt on and then i'll be ready.....sorta." you said as you got off the bed and walked over to the sinks where Harry was standing in front of. you reached around him and grabbed your belt. You began to put it around your ribcage where it was supposed to go on the dress you were wearing ( In media section). "Ready now?" Harry asked staring at you in the mirror. "No...."you whined as soon as you fastened the belt. You frantically began to look around for your purse because you needed to pack make-up into it. You found it and started to pack it, then you decided you needed to touch up your make-up so you pulled out your mascara and opened up the bottle. "Nuh uh...." Harry said lowering the mascara bottle, grabbing it from your hands, and closing it up placing it back into your purse. "You look gorgeous and i don't want you to change it anymore than you already have." he said grabbing hold of your hands. You knew he was talking about how you had covered up your natural beauty and so therefore didn't want you to cover it anymore. "What natural beauty?" you laughed at yourself as you pulled away from his hands and grabbed your purse off the counter beginning to walk out of the bathroom. " What do you mean no natural beauty you are freaking gorg without that make-up on." Harry said mocking girl talk and you laughed as you both went out the front door to your car. You both arrived at the house of his mom's. You walked to the front door and Harry knocked on the door. You unintentionally squeezed his hand to where he let out a little yelp. "Harry!" his mother said embracing him in a hug. " Y/N, Harry practically brags about how gorgeous you are and well....he was right." she said as she pulled you into a hug like you were her own daughter. Which speaking of daughters, Harry's sister stood waiting behind everyone and you walked up to her and held out your hand. " Hi my name is Y/N." you said. "Gemma and......" she trailed off looking down at your hand. So, you slowly drew your hand back to your side but Harry rushed to your side, " Babe you know that i am a hugger and so obviously my family are huggers too, not handshakers." he whispered and you smiled. You were pulled into a tight hug by Harry's sister. "Wanna go talk about how hot my brother's friends are?" she asked you excitedly and you looked at Harry who face palmed himself and then you left with her up to her bedroom where you two really got to know eachother. And let's just say you somehow always find an excuse to tell Harry that you are going over to his mum's house for dinner, when really you just go to look at the pictures of the boys that Gemma has.

Liam:

"Wait...wait...." Liam said for the fifty thousandth time as you held your hand out to reach for the champagne. "Oh my gosh Liam....we will be in this store for hours and miss meeting your parents if you don't choose now." you said to your boyfriend Liam who couldn't decide what drink to bring for the party. " I know but...i want the best for my family." he said as he rubbed his chin and kept looking. "Oh my gosh." you muttered under your breath as you rubbed your forhead and closed your eyes. Thankfully you were already dressed and he was too so you could just go straight over to his parent's house after you finally finished shopping. You examined your outfit as Liam kept searching you were wearing a dress which was half white around the chest and then the bottom half was brown and covered in polka dots, and then you looked past your dress at your light brown heels.( In media section). "Ok i think i've got it get the 1980 bottle." he said pointing to it and you put your hand out to reach for it but he interrupted. "No...no.." he said and you groaned really loud. "Liam, let's go right now." you said as you grabbed the bottle with one hand and gripped your other  hand around his wrist as you pulled him along over to the cash register. You waited patiently in line but you heard a tapping behind you and you turned around and saw Liam tapping his foot rapidly on the floor. "Liam...what is it now?" you asked politley gritting through your teeth so no one would hear except Liam. " Are you sure that was a good choice?" he asked and you shook your head and laughed. It was so cute how he fretted over the tiniest things. " I'm sure they will care more about seeing their son and his girlfriend rather than this bottle of champagne." you smirked back at him as you  moved forward in line. He smiled and kissed you on the cheek and waited patiently behind you. " So, what did you tell your parents about me anyways?" you asked him. His eyes darted to the floor. You became a bit suspicious and were getting ready to ask him why he looked down when suddenly the cashier said, " Next?" you handed the bottle over to him and he scanned it and rang up the price. " 80 dollars please?" the cashier asked holding out his hand and you reached into your little purse to grab your wallet. " 80 dollars? That's it? My parents are worth so much more than that, we have to go back and get a new one Y/N." Liam said tuggin on your arm gently. " Shh, it's fine come on we are gonna be late." you said after handing the money over, grabbing your reciept and then pulling on Liam's hand practically dragging him out the door. As Liam drove to his parent's house you couldn't help but feel a bit insecure or something because Liam didn't tell you what he told his parents about you. Did he tell them that he didn't like you and that they needed to help him break off the relationship? Did he tell them anything at all? All these thoughts kept running through your head. You decided to let it go while he was driving because he was already nervous as it is. You arrived at the house and were welcomed in immediatley. So, maybe he did tell them something good about you or else his parents were really good actors you thought. "We bought you some champagne mom." Liam said taking the bottle from you while his dad went to go get glasses. "Oh my i love this champagne." his mom said as soon as she saw the bottle. "Just like you said Liam, Y/N really is thoughtful and knows just what to do." his mom said and this huge smile creeped up onto your lips. " Honey i need help." Liam's dad called from the kitchen and she left. " Why wouldn't you tell me earlier?" you asked turning to Liam. " I thought you would think it was cheesy and too soon to say something like that." he said weakly. "Oh my gosh Liam, you worry too much." you said pulling him in for a kiss.

Louis:

You were way nervous,l in fact more nervous than you have ever been in your life. You were meeting Louis's mom for crying out loud you had every right to be nervous! You ran around your house frantically making sure everything looked clean and presentible. Louis thought it best to take his mother to your house since his flat was shared with Harry and his mom was staying in a hotel at the moment because she was on vacation over here to see Louis. And now she was also here to see you. "Ugh louis has such a big mouth." you groaned as you realized she only wanted to meet you because Louis had told her. You fluffed a pillow on the couch a few times. You decided to freshen up again for another time. You were wearing a blue,red,black, and white dress with a nice bow in the front and stripes at the bottom of it and your shoes were practically matching ( In media section). You pushed a strand of hair out of your face and dusted off your dress making sure no wrinkles were in it. You needed to make sure you looked good because i mean this was Louis's mom. The only parent he really had at the moment and you know how much she meant to him and really wanted to impress her. Your phone suddenly rang. You ran over to it and answered it. " Hello?" you asked. "Hey love, i'm going to be late but my mom should be here any minute no-." Louis began but was suddenly interrupted by the doorbell. "Crap Lou, you better get your butt over here as soon as possible you hear me? ASAP!" you scream/whispered into the phone before hearing Louis laugh and hang up. You gathered yourself and walked to the door. " Hi." you said as you were pulled into a hug by his mum. "it is very nice to meet you...finally." she said laughing and you could tell where Louis got his humour from now. You smiled like an idiot and then suddenly realized that you had things called couches. " Oh please....have a seat." you said as you moved over to the couch and sat down. She followed your lead and sat beside you. " This is a really nice house." she said and you smiled while saying thanks. " Louis said we couldn't go to my house because he wwas going to be embaressed if i showed you my bird collection. Did you know he hates birds? Yet he has that pigeon thing." she sighed and you laughed. "Kevin? Yes he is a very strange man." you laughed and hse did too. You both carried on conversation and she even opened up to you about the divorce. You two were pratically on the floor laughing your butts off when Louis came in. "What have you two cheeky devils been up to?" Louis asked and you smiled. " Lou we're talkign about girl things so you can leave if you want to." she said and Louis shook his head as he walked over and hugged her and then kissed you on the cheek as he sat next to you on the couch. "We're talking about having babies." you said shyly. " Oh that's okay." Louis said kissing you on the cheek again. " Ok well we are at the part when the baby rips your stomache in ha-." his mom began and you burst out laughing as you saw Louis's horrified face. " On second thought, i think Harry needed me." Louis said getting up to leave and his mom was looking at you so she didn't see Louis give you a thumbs up as he left the room. Looks like you didn't need him after all you thought as you continued your hilarious conversation with his mom.