UkraineXGenNeutralReader+

(WaRnin' folks, poor writing. And woah, I'm alive..anywho, this is a -Lemon- of 876 words).
=================================

You can't stand Katsyusha anymore. It's not fair that you're paired up with her for a study assignment, and now, the two of you are sitting on your bed, stuck on what to do. It didn't help that she was cute. It didn't help that she sat comfortably close to you. With a skirt slowly climbing her thighs.

"Y/n? I don't understand" she said, as she gently takes your arm for your attention. Could she be suggesting something? No. No way. You turn to her slightly,

"Alright" you replied, trying your best to resist the eye candy that was in front of you, and instead focus on the work.

"I'll explain again. If you don't get it then, just ask me what you don't know, okay?" You said, your eyes still on hers. She nods and let's your arm go. She moves closer to you so now your arm is touching hers. You both sat in front of a short table. She reaches for a pencil on the table with her left arm. You felt her breast touch you and at that moment, you held your breath till she returned to her normal position. She noticed this and turns to you,

"Are you okay Y/n?" She said, blinking as she awaited your answer.

"I-I'm fine." You replied. Your tolerance is slowly running out, and you felt it. Your heart quickened with every move you made. Or, attempted to make. She touches your hand with hers, and holds it.

"Y/n, thank you for being patient with me. If there's any way I can repay you, please let me know" she said shyly but with genuine gratitude. Her cheeks had a charming pink blush to it as she uttered those words. What was left of your tolerance, ran out the door. You pushed her down your bed and climbed on her.

"What are you doing Y/n?!" She seemed taken a back by this. Her mouth ajar as she stared up at you.

"If you want me to stop, say it now" you waited for her. She remained silent. She couldn't keep her eyes on you. Too embarrassed, she turns her head to the side, her face a bright red.

"D-do as you please" her soft voice spoke. With her consent, you slid her skirt down and kissed her inner thighs. Her moans slipped through her mouth and it was music to your ears. You tease her by licking her clit through her panty. You kept doing this till it was soaking wet, and she begged.

"Y/n-y/n..please..take it off" you did as she said and slid her panties off, throwing them somewhere you'd forget. You gave a long lick, inserting your tongue a few times. You then sucked her clit and inserted a finger. Then a second till she was nearly screaming. Her face flushed as she watched you go down on her. She always thought of you as a smart, innocent person. She teased you. Too much, it drove you to this. She felt something tight begin to form. And it grew stronger and stronger the more you trusted your fingers. You kept sucking her clit to the point she was near her max.

"I-..I'm..gonna cum..!" Her voice started off soft and near a scream at the end. You sucked and thrusted till her juices covered your mouth. You licked her clean while keeping eye contact. Just to see the absolute delight expression she had on her face. She was out of breath, with her cheeks a rosy red, and her eyes glued to yours with much need. Her short cute hair now messy from the aftermath. With her hands, she pulled you up and kissed you. She submitted to you as you explored her mouth. Her lips molded to yours as you do, and her legs wrap around your waist as she wraps her arms around your neck. You hold her by the hips and pull yourself closer to her, if that were even possible. You both pull away, gasping for air as a string followed from your and her mouth. You licked your lips and smiled. She blushed and looked down.

"What's wrong?" You asked, concern laced in your voice.

"Nothing. It's just..I'm really happy right now." She said as she softly smiles and looks back up to you.

"When we got paired up, I got really happy too." You confessed, you smile at her as her smile grew bigger.

"Actually, I really, really, really like you" you said, getting embarrassed as you heard her chuckle.

"I can tell" she said and you blushed lightly.

"Kat?" You called and her eyes locked with yours.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Her eyes lit up even brighter than before. She smiled then nodded.

"Of course I will!" That afternoon, she stayed at your place till night time. You see her to your door, for you to see her off.

"I'll see you tomorrow? Maybe for a date?" She giggled at you and nodded. But before she turns to drive off in her car, she pecks you on the cheek and whispers in your ear,

"Next time, it'll be your turn"

-
Arth-San's note: 👁+👁👌