IV. BROKEN

'Papa!' Enyo stuns, wanting herself to scream boisterously. But all she could ever do is to stay frozen and watches bemusedly at her father's back.

Batsuma was the one who obstructed multiple Kunais clashes against his katana. The one who sent those kunais was the clan leader of the Uchiha clan as he finally showing himself out from the bushes.

Later on, those two of his older sons stopped and couldn't believe what they saw.

"Batsuma? I didn't know you were trying to protect that servant girl." Tajima smirked.

"So, we have the same thoughts, as usual, Uchiha Tajima." Batsuma ignored what Tajima had said about Enyo. As Batsuma stands up in stable, he turned his head a bit."Go back to your home this instant Enyo. This is shinobi's business."

Enyo was dumbfounded...as she believed earlier that her father had finally remembered her but to her disappointment, she realised that Batsuma just protected her because of her family's advantages. She bit her lip tightly and feeling upset. Then her dreary eyes widen and caught Batsuma's side of his eyes turned to darken, "What. Are. You waiting for!? Don't make me lose my temper and get back to your parents or you'll be dead!" he scolded her outloud.

Enyo decided not to follow Batsuma's orders this time, all she did is just standing and watching them instead. And then a realisation came that Madara is, in fact, an Uchiha. Later on, Tobirama and Izuna came each of their father's side, ready themselves for defensive attack.

"So you're Senju Tobirama." Izuna spoked.

Tobirama begins to smirk," And I assumed you're the youngest of the five, Uchiha Izuna."

On the other hand, Madara and Hashirama were both frozen, disbelieve of what they were witnessed as their jaws dropped.

Enyo just standing incredulity after she discovered about Madara, she ponders why she have not met Madara everytime she attacks the Uchiha clan at the battle field together with the Senju as she was on her undercover mission? She only recognised Uchiha Tajima during the last battle with the Hagoromo clan, but tho she has never been encountered Uchiha that much as only a few of them were, including Madara's younger brothers and some of the few clan members....... Before she protected her clan and Kawarama.

'I've always been suspected that Madara is a shinobi but I didn't expect much that he's an Uchiha.' Enyo thought eyes fixated afar on a troubled Madara.

The two boys were nothing but stand frozen and uncertain. Hashirama flinched his head when Enyo flew in front of Batsuma and Tobirama.

Tobirama was surprised then he frowned, " Enyo! Stay out of it!"

Even Tajima, Izuna and Madara were surprised by Enyo's bravely actions.

"I know you're planning to attack each other... and I won't tolerate you to gamble your younger sons' death in front of their older brothers and let them watch such a scene."

With that, Hashirama and Madara alerted and they flew in front of each other. Enyo is now behind Hashirama.

"What is she talking about chi-chi ui?" Izuna asked in wonderment.

Tajima ignored his younger son's horrifying question and releases his smirk. "Don't worry miss Enyo... Batsuma-san and I expected that our older son's will protect them at all cost. You seemed like a clever special one aren't you?"

"She's nothing but a low-class servant and her family is working within our clan."

She felt a pang of pain from her father's words. However, she got accustomed to his hash and dismissive words so she simply ignore him.