III. The Trio

" Stop that..." then both of them gave attention to another youthful voice. It made all of them paused and start turning their heads in the same direction wherever that voice coming from.

Enyo's eyes slowly widen in astonishment as her jaw drops with her weak gasp. Her whole world felt like it halted after she saw something valuable than any other precious stones.

The man stayed his hand rose in the air and is about to hit Enyo.

"Another little shit!" one of the young adult men complained. "What's up with these kids nowadays!!"

They found a boy who was about the same age as Enyo. Enyo describing the boy's appearance; has short black spiky hair, wearing a navy blue yukata and white long pants with flat wooden slippers and carrying with his closed wooden umbrella clutched by his left hand. His face looked bored but annoyed at the same time.

For Enyo, she inexplicably feels a sudden admiration with the boy claiming that it's a destiny to meet her 'soulmate' as her heart pounds stronger.

Her face turned to an determined evil look, 'Right! He has to protect me! I will let these jerks hurt me!'

Enyo clutches the man's wrist and intentionally lets his hand choked to her little neck.

"Aaaahhhh!!! Please! He's going to kill me aaahhhhhhhh!!~" Enyo making a scene as she yelled fakely. People around them turned alarmed.

"What!!! I didnt-"

"-Aaaahhhhhhhhh tasukete kudasaiii!!~"

The boy turned fret, he let his umbrella fell to the ground as he moved as fast as the wind. He then uses his simple Taijutsu attacks -kicks and knocks using his elbow- against the three of them easily fell onto the ground unconsciously.

People and the old man clapping their hands for the boy who rescued the girl. Enyo was astounded because based on the boy's taijutsu moves, her claimed 'soulmate' is surely a shinobi type.

Without any hesitation, she ran towards her as the boy clearing his shoulder. "Thank you for protecting us. H-here's a cloth to wipe out your sweat."

The spiky looking boy staring at her in unimpressed and wonderment, " It's nothing...and you don't have to do that... Im not sweating anyway."

"Im Enyo...P-please at least tell me your name?" Enyo soaked in red.

"It's Madara.... i have to go now...Be careful with these baka or you'll end up hurting yourself." Madara said bluntly as he walks away to pick up his umbrella. "So long."

Enyo stays silent, jaw opens... later on her face turned to a warm red as her eyes turned to heart shape -with internal fangirling scream- . 'Kyaaahhh!!!He is so cooolll I'm in love!!!'

-----

Nighttime...

It was dinner time, Enyo forces her foster mother to take sit back and relax beside her foster father and Enyo will cook the dinner. Though, the two couple noticed something strange about Enyo.

" You look...so happy today, little one?" her father wondered.

" It's a good thing, my love, " then she glances back to her busy daughter cooking the dishes. " Is you're father starting to remembering his old memories with you and your mother?"