Chapter 1:GLITTER

In a land far-far away...but clearly not that far away so theres a village that people disagree to go to.They say that village is fool of weired,scary,and especially evil wizards...BUT! There is a guild that is fierce,strong,and brave that guild is glitter.Glitter is the only guild that never gives up.the reason why they called that guild glitter because the grand mother of the master of glitter is Shimmer.She remembered when her grand mother died the master of glitter remembered.The first thing that her grandma teached her is how to spray glitter on a picture so thats how she named it Glitter.the master of glitter is Marlene Fairly.Marlene Fairly is actually dead when she was the age of 87.Her old members quited glitter because for many reasons like killing,poisoning,and using magic like crazy and more.Marlene cannot aford to have no members so she needed to find more than 10 or 11 members she went to the "find member council "or should i say (FMC).The FMC is a council to help you find strong, intelligent ,fierce,and brave members.But before she asked them she went to that village and the people of Miracle village are correct the island that there talking about is filled of weired,scary,and full of evil wizards.Marlene went back to Miracle village without being notice every one started to tell Marlene from what happened at the mysterious island?
~Marlenes POV~
It went well i saw every one in that village... Glob there like monsters who want to eat one another.The villagers said "what did you do there?"The villagers said questioned. I anwsered them with a smile You guys said that no one has ever gone there so i checked it out my self i anwsered them and gave them a grinned this time.Everyone gived me a hand for being tuff to go there.

~Mayor of Miracles POV~
Congratulations Marlene Fairly you have showed us that you are brave enough to go to the most scariest island that no one could go for that i will give 50,000 thousand diamonds for that and since you also gotten my trust i give you the authority to never close your guild even if you die.After that Marlene gave me a dummied face she said Mayor you tho know that im already dead right? She said it questioned.I answered her with a worried look i said Sorry its just that you dont look like your dead....

~Marlenes POV
I actually didnt accepted the 50,ooo thousand diamonds...but i did accept the back scratcher the Mayor gave me and the cat he gave me....but i still dont have new members of glitter.The (FM) council called me yesterday and said i should go to FM council.After 39:00 minutes i finally made it there......ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I wish the first member of glitter would be strong,intelligent,and brave the leader of FM council said the first member of glitter is ......... Vanessa Saragosa age: 18 wish:To be a thunder wizard birthday:February 1.I was so happy to have my first member of glitter i prayed three times and i prayed again for giving me a new member of glitter but the thing that i only need to do is find her house and convince her to join glitter.If you want to be a thunder wizard you can tell your master and the magic you want,the magic you get.But i forgot that if she wants to be a member she has many papers to sign and im going back to paper woking again!!!!.And i remembered my old collage friend.Her daughters name is Vanessa as well but I didnt know my collage friends husband but any who i hope its her because i want to see how she grown up.My old collage friends name is Veronica..blah,blah i forgot.The council said i need to go to her house right now or maybe tomorrow.I really wanted to see her so i went there.But i can't believe that her village was.First of all her village is so far it will take like 5 hours before you can go to her house!The second is her village is HAPPY VILLAGE.Happy village is fill with happy people and the most annoying thing in that village is ITS TO LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND YOU CANT EVEN SLEEP BECAUSE OF THAT LOUD NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.

HI I WISH YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THE FIRST STORY AND CHAPTER THAT I MADE AND IM SORRY IF MY OTHER SPELING S ARE WRONG PLEASE DONT KILL ME👪👫👭👯🙆🙅💁🙋💆💇💅👰🙎🙍🙇🎩👑👒👟👞👡👠👢👕👔👚👗🎽👖👘👙💼BUT YOU GUYS CANT KILL BECAUSE IM EAT PEOPLES BLOOD JOKE I SERIOUS NOW PLEASE DONT KILL ME FOR REAL THANK YOU IM SO HAPPY I COULD CRY AND ANY WHO PLEASE PUT THIS STORY AT YOUR LIBRARY.

💨👂👀👃👅👄👍👎👌👊✊✌️👋✋👐👆👇👉👈🙌🙏☝️👏💪🚶🏃💃👫👪👬👭💏💑👯🙆🙅💁🙋💆💇💅👰🙎🙍🙇🎩👑👒👟👞👡👠👢👕👔👚👗🎽👖👘👙💼👜👝👛👓🎀🌂💄💛💙💜💚❤️💔💗💓💕💖💘💌💋💍💎👤👥💬👣💭🌎🌏🌋🌌🌠⭐️☀️⛅️