Chapter 9:Vanessa's birthday bash part 1

~Vanessa's POV~
I woken up and when I saw the calendar it was already my birthday! I was so happy that for the first time in my INTIRE life I will celebrate my birthday at my guild and with my godmother I'm really happy about that!

And when I went down stairs of Glitter no one was there to greet me and I looked everywhere for them at Glitter but no one was really there and I checked out the town if they are there. But when I was at the last Street of Miracle there was still no eye of any person. I gotten a little sad because every birthday of mine my mother always greet me,ONLY SHE greets me and never mist me when she's about to say it but for the first time in my INTIRE life that no one greeted me at my birthday! I keep calling god mother but she's still not answering and because of my anger I threw my cellphone so hard that exploded with fire and I went back home and eat my food ALL ALONE! And I started to think that it was a very wrong mistake that my mother (Veronica) make a friend that doesn't go or celebrate her birthday and I'm really mad and I also said to my self that when god mother comes home I'm gonna talk to her and get mad and with my anger I destroy all of the things in Glitter and crushed all our pictures with no mercy.

~Marlene's POV~
I called all my friends and relatives of Vanessa which I'm not sure if she still has relatives,I started to think about Vanessa's birthday yesterday and I thought that maybe she should have a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY! Because she always wanted to be surprised and I feel kinda guilty for not greeting her at her 19th birthday. I called Arvin and Flappy about Vanessa's birthday and they said that they bought Vanessa a gift and I said thank you for giving Vanessa a gift and I told Arvin what's inside it and he said a cake and no wonder how it was big and I though it was one million diamonds but it was a cake and I also said to him what flavor it is and he said mocha cake and I told him that he bought the right flavor. And he said that Vanessa's favorite flavor was Chocolate and I told him he was really wrong but good thing he did bought mocha cake and I Flappy said to me How about you master? Do you have a present for Vanessa or what? He said questioned. And Arvin said yeah master! What did you give her? And I said OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT BUY HER A GIFT!!!!!!!!! I was so busy about her birthday that I forgotten to buy her a gift!!!!!!!!!!! Ow noooooooooo! What am I going to do ow Glob!!!!!!!! No! After all of this I don't have a gift!!
What should I give her!ah! And Arvin said said that I should just give her a dress that would make her happy and besides, you know every thing about her right? And I said yeah..but it's still not di same! She needs to get the most AWSOME gift that she ever had I still have a promise to Veronica that I will make sure that I will make Vanessa happy forever! And because of that I fainted and when I fainted I saw Veronica and she said that Vanessa is the....THE PRINCESS OF THUNDER! And I when she said that I woken up and I told everyone what happened to me when I fainted I told them you guys won't believe what I just saw and Arvin said what is it master? He said questioned. And I said Veronica,Vanessa's mother she said to me that Vanessa is the princess of thunder magic and I never believed it but I really saw her and she said that Vanessa is coming here and she also said that someone needs to distract her for a while and I saw a girl she looks like a nerdy girl and she introduced her self she said Hello everyone I'm Alissa Kindle,Vanessa's friend and I was so shock that she was the member that we've been looking for and I told her everything and she said really Im a member of your guild she said so surprisedly while holding her glasses and I said that she needs to distract Vanessa for a while so we can finish her surprise birthday party and she said ok then master I will.

~Alissa's POV~
I went to Glitter and saw the whole thing in Glitter is all ruined and Vanessa left a note at the ruined table she said that if someone reads this I want you to go at Miracle park so we can talk and don't worry I won't do anything bad haha sigh Vanessa Saragossa PS happy birthday to me hahahaha! And I was weirded out from what she wrote and I just go to Miracle park and I didn't saw Vanessa anywhere and I started to get scared when I was at the end of the park because at the end of that park looks like a haunted backyard and when I walked 17 steps forward I heard a voice that said catch me if you can! And I run away leaving my glasses at that park and I saw Vanessa that looks like a ghost who eaten blood and she said ware is god mother! She said angrily and I said hey Om...Vanessa do you want to go to an ice cream shop? And she said hmmmm.....ok then I'll go,and we eat and eat until we got fat.

~Secret villain in story's POV~
We have a new evil mission! Darlene get the black crystal ball and we should know where our little sister is! Darlene said yes sister Arlene! Darlene! Make sure that its clean and never miss any call of any new evil villains and Darlene said Arlene I heard that Marlene's goddaughters birthday is today are we going to destroy it or what and Arlene said that hm... I don't know..but let's do it,and we did do the right thing that we abandon her and if she's still here we have no more money left and she joined the good side and we promise to each other that we will never love her again EVER!!! And Darlene said that she will never break that promise ever!

-Marlene's POV-
We finished Vanessa's party and we finished it at 9:00 midnight! I'm really tired and I called Alissa and she said that Vanessa is still eating ice cream and we are going back and I told her that its time and Im really excited and I know that she will love her first surprised birthday party in her INTIRE life.....

TO BE CONTINUED...

IM NOT YET DONE AT THIS CHAPTER BUT THERE WILL STILL BE PART TWO DONT WORRY VANESSA WILL... I DONT WANT TO BE A SPOILER HEHE!